Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 26, 2009

Old     (smith86)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-18-2009, 2:38 PM Reply   
Hey guys im in charlotte nc.
i have a 08 supra and im looking for 4 speakers and 6 lights(for night surfing)
i guess what im asking is #1 quality.
i dont want to buy something bc its cheap and install it and the lights not be bright enough.
and speakers are the same with sound. any tips on who i can talk to (buy from)
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-18-2009, 3:16 PM Reply   
Andrew, We have some smoking deals on Roswell Gear right now. We have their limited lines on sale saving you at least 530 (plus free shipping and no tax). Here is a link to the black pair of Roswell Vamp Spins - http://www.waterskis.com/Vamp-Spin-Pro-Rusty-Wakeboard-Tower-Speakes-p/rusty_wakeboard_tower_speaker.htm
Then if you want to surf at night the best bet is going to be getting a bunch of light. Something like a 6 light bar. Here is the Roswell C6 - http://www.waterskis.com/Roswell-Spectra-C6-Light-bar-p/spectra%20c6%20light%20bar.htm

The best deal is for sure going to be the speakers. You're going to save a bunch on the speakers and they rock. The come as a pair with 2 speakers per side. All 4 speakers have seperate coaxial tweets and give a really awesome sound when you power them up well.
Let me know if if you have any questions on this stuff and I can help you out.

John
e - john@waterskis.com
p - 1-800-625-9666
www.waterskis.com
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-18-2009, 4:35 PM Reply   
Those look sick in black. I've always liked the look and functionality of the vamp spin pros. I just prefer pro audio.
Old     (smith86)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-18-2009, 5:07 PM Reply   
thanx for the info.
on my last boat i ordered it with it on from the factory. and now im kicking myself bc this stuff is expensive
Old     (stewart)      Join Date: Feb 2006       03-19-2009, 10:46 AM Reply   
Bullet has some nice setups with there NEOBULLET wings

http://www.bulletspeakers.com/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=1&option=co m_virtuemart&Itemid=1&vmcchk=1&Itemid=1
Old     (david_e_m)      Join Date: Jul 2008       03-20-2009, 7:36 AM Reply   
Andrew,

Check out www.earmarkmarine.com. Between the Supra gallery within the install photos section and the online store, you'll find many ideas on combinations and colors. Most of the lights used are Zire (by Bullet Speakers) and are extremely bright.

David E.M.
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       03-20-2009, 8:46 AM Reply   
Andrew, I used to night surf quite a bit. I see you in SC, In houston, the bugs are horrible at nite during parts of the summer. Find lights with amber colored beams to reduce the bug "attraction". or go with the really bright HID lights, if you get the "k" color closest to daylight color, they dont; seem to attract the bugs as bad either.
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       03-20-2009, 8:50 AM Reply   
I drive at nite more than I surf now. I use two pair of 55w HID 8000k (?) lights to drive with. They are roughly 5 times as bright as a standard 55 watt halogen bulbs, but are roughly $500/pr. I still have two standard 55 ww lights for surfing.
Old     (smith86)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-20-2009, 1:16 PM Reply   
hey adam thanx for the info. i wouldnt have thought about the bugs till it was too late.