Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 18, 2009

Old     (mbouchard)      Join Date: May 2006       02-16-2009, 2:29 PM Reply   
Just a heads up to the East Cost Riders,

At the Richmond Boat Show we'll have our Epic on display (along with 5 MBs, 2 Moombas and a whole bunch of our other brand...)

I know a lot of you have not seen the Epic yet - and if there are any of you who have not gotten a chance to really check out an MB - contact me - I'll get you into the show.
Old     (dansmith)      Join Date: Aug 2006       02-16-2009, 2:36 PM Reply   
Are you bringing the Epic up to the Chantilly show as well?
Old     (mbouchard)      Join Date: May 2006       02-16-2009, 2:39 PM Reply   
yup - but we'll have the MB Rep and the Epic rep at the RIC show (along with the Moomba Rep)
Old     (cwfunrider)      Join Date: Sep 2006       02-17-2009, 8:55 AM Reply   
Will you have all three at Chantilly? I know there are one or two other Moomba dealers usually at that show and I'm not sure about how the show rights work.
Old     (ridininmd)      Join Date: Jun 2006       02-17-2009, 1:31 PM Reply   
There were two Moobma dealers at Chantilly last year. For the shows it probably doesn't matter but where you live will dictate who you can buy from.
Old     (mbouchard)      Join Date: May 2006       02-18-2009, 9:09 AM Reply   
we will not have any moomba's at the Chantilly show. We'll have our MBs, Epic, and Chris Craft.
Old     (dansmith)      Join Date: Aug 2006       02-18-2009, 9:34 AM Reply   
C-Dub, there's really only one Moomba dealer at the Chantilly show, and that's Performance (Ray's dealership). The other one usually has one or two boats and is thrown back in the far corner of the building.

Me & Pete went by the "other" dealer's area last year, and it was an F'n joke. I knew more about his boats than he did, and I barely research Moombas. I can't remember exactly how the conversation went, and maybe Pete remembers better than me, but it was really quite embarrassing...
Old     (cwfunrider)      Join Date: Sep 2006       02-18-2009, 10:40 AM Reply   
I agree it was a joke. The reason I asked was I thought I remember the "other" guy saying that he had to be in a different building than Ray due to double coverage of the same brand.

Just asking out of curiosity, that's all.

Limo, you coming backup for the show?
Old     (ridininmd)      Join Date: Jun 2006       02-18-2009, 10:54 AM Reply   

quote:

Limo, you coming backup for the show?

Not no but hell no
I was up there last week, froze my ass off saw some snow. I'll stay down here in the south till it gets warm up there.

I don't remember much of the conversation with the other dealer, something about the subwoofer. I remember he was really proud of the 10" kenwood subwoofer in there.

(Message edited by ridininmd on February 18, 2009)
Old     (mbouchard)      Join Date: May 2006       02-18-2009, 11:14 AM Reply   
I don't even know who the other dealer was that you are all talking about (and we've been to that show for the past 5 years..) Was it Nautical Marine?
Old     (ridininmd)      Join Date: Jun 2006       02-19-2009, 4:16 PM Reply   
I think so? Last year they were in the very back left corner of the building you guys were in, they had like one Moomba inside and then one or two outside in the fenced in part.