Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 15, 2009

Old     (mobv)      Join Date: Jun 2002       12-24-2008, 9:30 PM Reply   
Will you volunteer to purchase carbon offsets for the CO2 produced from your wakeboarding boat? Airlines are giving passangers a volunteer option for air travel. I guess it is just a matter of time until they are mandentory.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,472785,00.html
Old     (tktige)      Join Date: Aug 2003       12-25-2008, 7:23 AM Reply   
What a bunch of BS!! Carbon offset is the biggest scam since ocean front property in Arizona. Save your money, buy some beer or more gas for your Boat. You will just be lining the pockets of Al "Gorebal Warming" Gore.
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       12-25-2008, 11:04 AM Reply   
NO!!!
Old     (tanner)      Join Date: Oct 2005       12-25-2008, 12:44 PM Reply   
LOL.... mandatory?.... doubtful!!! The liberals are backtracking now that global warming has officially been disproved. Of course, now they'll be coming up w/ a "cause" for the global cooling that's been determined to be happening.
Old     (mobv)      Join Date: Jun 2002       12-25-2008, 4:33 PM Reply   
I agree with most of you that global warming is a big hoax, unfortunately many politicians and media believe it is more urgent now than ever.

http://caffertyfile.blogs.cnn.com/2008/12/15/is-global-warming-a-priority-for-pres-elect-obama/?iref=topnews
Old     (rallyart)      Join Date: Nov 2006       12-25-2008, 5:37 PM Reply   
What do you mean about no Ocean front property in Arizona?
I've got pictures of the beautiful beach when the tide was out...
Old    dabigkahuna            12-25-2008, 9:32 PM Reply   
I'm selling "Wake Offsets", which wakeboard boat owners can purchase to offset the damage they have caused with their wakes.

You can purchase them in increments of $100.00. All "Wake Offsets" revenue will be dispersed as I see fit, but mainly it will go to marketing campaigns and lobbyist. Rest assured, some of it will actually go towards repairing something.

Send all cash (no checks or credit cards accepted) to my address listed below (I'll send you a receipt once I receive your money):

Wake Offsets, Inc., LLC., Global, Unlimited
69 Beaver Circle
Wakeville, USA