Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through October 06, 2008

Old     (truebeachbum)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-21-2008, 4:21 PM Reply   
anyone ever raise the deck cuz mine is like 6 inches under water
Old     (cody_08_lsv)      Join Date: Feb 2008       09-21-2008, 4:29 PM Reply   
chase i hate ur deck i cant ever get off of it...holla after football we r tearin it up
Old     (themxercr85)      Join Date: Jul 2007       09-21-2008, 5:54 PM Reply   
Kinda off topic but do you guys play ftbl for a highschool?
Old     (cody_08_lsv)      Join Date: Feb 2008       09-21-2008, 8:31 PM Reply   
ya permian high school in odessa tx...like the whole friday night lights thing if youve ever seen it
Old     (themxercr85)      Join Date: Jul 2007       09-21-2008, 9:07 PM Reply   
Yeah i have, i play for bellevue if you guys know who we are, we beat the best cali team last night at seahawk stadium it was crazy. Our first 3 games we were called out by central catholic (oregon), bothell who are a level above us, and california highschool, and were 3-0 now. how are you guys doin? have u played any out of state games?
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       09-21-2008, 10:36 PM Reply   
collin, you guys played cal high? or de la sal? im not up to date but your talking about all my old rivals.
Old     (themxercr85)      Join Date: Jul 2007       09-22-2008, 8:13 AM Reply   
Yeah we played cal high saturday night. We won 34-27, it was a really close game those guys were F'n HUGE! We played de la sal in 05 i think it was and long beech poly. My buddy is a freshman at USD and he said there is so much hype about bellevue football in cali, like were absolutely hated down there haha.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-22-2008, 8:37 AM Reply   
That is because you guys beat the best Cali teams. When Bellevue beat Cal Poly it was crazy. The Cal Poly guys were twice the size as you guys. My buddy has been a baseball coach at Bellevue and he says the football guys are treated like royalty.

Now if the slackers who go to UW from Bellevue can get their act together and use their potential. It is a shame what Hasty and Savannah have wasted.

Oh yeah. Congrats on the win Colin.

(Message edited by polarbill on September 22, 2008)
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-22-2008, 10:01 AM Reply   
chase
you must have that thing loaded pretty heavy for boarding
but, nope....havent raised one or heard of anyone else doing it either

have you asked the guys at malibucrew.com?
Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       09-22-2008, 11:22 AM Reply   
**Thread Hi-Jack***

Sorry but you did not beat the best team in Cali, that would be Grant out of Sacramento, they just beat Idaho's #1 team 2 weeks ago and now last friday night they beat Utah's #1 team (by the way I believe they already beat Cal Poly week 1 or it was Long Beach)they beat . De La Sal refuse's to play them and its actually be in the Sacramento be when both teams had buy weeks, So that lead to Grant going out of state. You guys are being reconized as potential match-up in the near future because of your talent/performance level..
Old     (themxercr85)      Join Date: Jul 2007       09-22-2008, 12:02 PM Reply   
Oh I've never even heard of them but they sound good. Sorry I was just a little excited your right they arent the best but they are still a really good team. We didnt play very well though we had a lot of mental mistakes and screw ups. It was a good game and definetly a well fought battle.

Thanks a lot Brett, I agree though, those guys were so sick in high school and I havent seen much from them in college. Hasty's jersey is framed and retired in our weight room.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-22-2008, 12:19 PM Reply   
Grant's good...but ranked #93 Nationwide last week....not quite in the same level as De La Sal, Mater Dei, Poly, Etc...
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-22-2008, 12:25 PM Reply   
Moved to 87 this week...nice job!
Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       09-22-2008, 4:23 PM Reply   
only because of its worse season in 18years last year at 7-3. Nor cal teams never get any respect. Not saying they are the greatest thing since sliced bread but they are the best in CA.
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-22-2008, 4:40 PM Reply   
Chase, I have heard of people putting 1 or two pieces of either teak or plastic to act as spacers for the platform. Assuming you have a fiberglass platform (based on profile) you go down to your local plastic store (around here its TAP plastics) and get a piece of plastic that is the thickness you want to lift the platform (say 4 inches). I would keep an eye on the screws for the first few runs to make sure everything stays put and nothing is stripping out.
Old     (kickflip_mj)      Join Date: Apr 2007       09-22-2008, 9:59 PM Reply   
m- dizzle, that is exacly what i would do.. tap plastics is a sweet place and you can order those blocks im sure online just cut them and sand them to fit. i would go buy really large screws because you are going to have to go all the way through the block and into the platform..