Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 21, 2008

Old     (woohoo)      Join Date: Jun 2006       08-06-2008, 10:42 AM Reply   
On the inside of my factions the soft material that goes against my lower leg has completely rubbed off, now it's just bare rubber in one big spot and it tears up the back of my leg and leaves a raw spot. So does anybody know what that material is so I can just get a piece of it or something similar and glue it in? Also I have adjusted the hinge tech all the way to the tightest setting leaving no thread showing and I still can't get the bindings tight enough, what else can I adjust to crank them down better?
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       08-06-2008, 11:15 AM Reply   
I would call CWB, see what they will do for you.
425 775-5416
Ask for Amanda in warranty.
Old     (woohoo)      Join Date: Jun 2006       08-06-2008, 11:24 AM Reply   
I dunno it doesn't seem like a warranty thing it's just like wear and tear I thought. I'll still have to call in then, it's just I'm going to be riding all day thursday and friday and I was hoping for a quick fix to get me through the next couple days.
Old     (jermiside)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-06-2008, 11:59 AM Reply   
Murray introduced socks this year to make his boots more comfortable. Try a pair of sock for your quick fix. Sounds dumb, but it will make your boots tighter and protect that raw area.
Old     (woohoo)      Join Date: Jun 2006       08-06-2008, 1:31 PM Reply   
Good idea, I'm totally rocking socks at Revolution tomorrow and friday.
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-06-2008, 4:03 PM Reply   
Amanada at CWB rocks .. I have had warranty deals with her with my torques, sevens, factions and now with my wifes Blisses and she has come through on everything I have talked to her about. I have yet to deal with a better company than CWB when it comes to warranty
Old     (rpayer)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-07-2008, 7:10 AM Reply   
Yea I'd give her a shout for sure. You may be pleasantly surprised.
Old     (wakebrdrnc)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-07-2008, 7:25 AM Reply   
I am sure they will hook you up man. I have dealt with Amanda too. I actually just finished puting non-recoil raps on my Zeus's that she sent me last night. She will def take care of you!