Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 05, 2008

Old     (burban89)      Join Date: Nov 2006       05-11-2008, 3:31 PM Reply   
I got a really really great deal on a brand new 04 Tripp but it didnt have fins. I rode it without fins and it was very hard to control. Are there any certain fins for this model? It is a 6 fin bolt on setup. Can i still get fins or should I just take the time to get used to it without? Thanks
Old     (etakk7)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-11-2008, 7:04 PM Reply   
from what I've read about that board, it was designed around the fin configuration. The four outer fins are actually curved, so I'm not sure how easy they would be to replace. The center fins seem pretty standard
Old     (burban89)      Join Date: Nov 2006       05-12-2008, 8:13 AM Reply   
Anyone got an old trip that might get rid of the fins or the whole setup? LF doesnt make these fins anymore.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       05-12-2008, 8:19 AM Reply   
stick a center fin on it. you'll never find the cups. trip is a good board.
Old     (big_willy_style)      Join Date: Apr 2008       05-12-2008, 9:14 AM Reply   
yo. i work at barts watersports and we probly have the fins you are lookin for. send me a message if you are interested and ill look around and see if i can scrape some up.
Old     (burban89)      Join Date: Nov 2006       05-13-2008, 2:05 PM Reply   
Andrew, I really Appreciate you taking the time to find those fins. I can not wait to ride this board the way it was suppose to be ridden.

I give mad props to Andrew and Barts Watersports!!!