Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 27, 2008

Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       03-14-2008, 11:18 AM Reply   
Del Mar boat show is one of our personal favorites in the way of boat shows. For anybody that can, make sure you get out there. Good times are had by all!!
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-14-2008, 11:20 AM Reply   
Slider show this year? Hope so.
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       03-14-2008, 11:41 AM Reply   
http://www.wakeworld.com/getarticle.asp?articleid=1552
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       03-14-2008, 11:53 AM Reply   
robin look at this one I just found from last year.

http://item.slide.com/r/1/28/i/0HtklU-u3T9hVFkzKT3ua-RHZwr_u1yj/

I forget who took it, but i thinks none other than the CLWC official Photog.
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-14-2008, 12:33 PM Reply   
thats a sic shot...check out the lil kids face on the right in the green shirt...hahaha
Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       03-14-2008, 12:34 PM Reply   
Yeah Hairbandude that was one of my favorite shots from last year...one of these days i'll put together the animated gif....

Now this year it's on though... should be picking up my new camera this weekend or next week
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       03-14-2008, 1:16 PM Reply   
romes, what is funny, is that kid is shane. In Alliances' column where they spotlight the shots that the pros have in their cameras, they highlighted Shane Bonifays camera. In Shanes camera was a shot with two shanes from that boat show. How awesome is that for a rider to do that for a kid? Again, good times!!

Glen and Randy, ah my little brown baby nose press. thanks for sharing! I love that shot.
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-14-2008, 1:27 PM Reply   
hahah brown baby nose press....classic
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       03-14-2008, 2:34 PM Reply   
that kids name is Matthew and he lives across the st from me Someone made a mistake.

he is an up and coming ripper

Robin you know him from the CLWC contests, (ie don't ever give him a monster bev)

better yet, jacob kills it hands down!

I'll be pullin for a win for him this year

Sorry Harf
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       03-14-2008, 2:39 PM Reply   
oooops, sorry, I got the two groms crossed! Yikes, thanks Glen, you are right, Matthew and his family have gotten involved in the club. .
Thats it, I am spinnin way too many plates!!
Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       03-15-2008, 12:31 PM Reply   
anyone know what the slider schedule is.... I can't seem to find it anywhere