Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 08, 2007

Old     (detonate69)      Join Date: Apr 2001       06-25-2007, 2:18 PM Reply   
Anyone else just slide standing into the water off the swim step. Like standing on the board and just sliding off the side of the swim step? I used to do it all the time but this weekend I did it and it tore up the molded fin on my 07 transcend.

I guess from now on I'll just sit down into the water instead. I'm just kinda bummed cuz I thought boards were tuffer than that. Oh well I guess thats why they invented fiberglass.
Old     (joshugan)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-25-2007, 3:36 PM Reply   
I usually jump off the swim platform. It's a lot more fun than sliding.
Old     (vin)      Join Date: May 2007       06-25-2007, 5:00 PM Reply   
yep i 2nd the jump or fall backwards into the water,i dont think the guys boat im in would like me to rip his teak deck apart with my fins and i dont want to break my fins either.
Old     (tx_cook)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-25-2007, 5:12 PM Reply   
we had a friend out with us and he did that on our brand new boat and tore the teak up. shoulda chewed him for it but didnt and to this day the gouges are still there.
Old     (detonate69)      Join Date: Apr 2001       06-25-2007, 5:20 PM Reply   
Well I don't have any fins and my platform is plastic and can't be hurt. I guess I was just stupid oh well not the first or last time.