Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 08, 2007

Old     (lyle)      Join Date: May 2004       06-25-2007, 7:33 AM Reply   
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone new of any video of folks riding the 07 marius. pro or joe, doesnt matter, I am just looking for some vid of it. Ive seen trevor on cdubs site, and in updog. thanks
Old     (lume1)      Join Date: Mar 2005       06-25-2007, 8:26 AM Reply   
i have one...not pro at all..but here you go
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2KHYLk1lZm4

Oops its a marius 06

(Message edited by lume1 on June 25, 2007)
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       06-25-2007, 8:33 AM Reply   
So your thinking about the Marius! I don't have any video of it but here are some pics, and if you look at the stuff on the bottom of the main page there is a video that says Delta 06, Me and Tony are both on the Marius. Later BG
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Photos by Walt (WCW)
Old     (lyle)      Join Date: May 2004       06-25-2007, 8:47 AM Reply   
BG, I was hopeing you would chime in.. thats awesome bro, as a matter of fact I have in my possession a marius platty.. And I am really liking it.. It is taking alot of getting used too, but it is a fun freakin board. I love how slick it is. I think I may become a marius man, just wanted to check out sommore folks rippin it up on one..

Lucho.. thats great man, thanks alot
Old     (tonis)      Join Date: Mar 2005       06-25-2007, 8:55 AM Reply   
The board rocks. Hope you like it Lyle.

BG killin it w/ style as always.
Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       06-25-2007, 9:06 AM Reply   
Here's some pic's of my son Larry.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (lyle)      Join Date: May 2004       06-25-2007, 9:30 AM Reply   
Awesome pics Gordie

Thanks Tonis..

BG yall are killin it in that vid, man that was fat.. Did dykmans do an osmosis R2R?

Thanks for the motivation guys, keep it comming
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       06-25-2007, 10:48 AM Reply   
Thanks Lyle! Glad you like it! IMO its a dream for us bigger guys! It lands so smooth!! I am happy to see one more person join the Marius crew!! If you are ever coming to Cali let me know! We can get you a few pulls! Enjoy the new ride, BG
Old     (lyle)      Join Date: May 2004       06-25-2007, 12:09 PM Reply   
Awesome man, Im gonna hold you too that.

so what the crap is that trick called Chris D does at 3:40. Looks like a R2R but its like an osmosis, thats pretty sic.
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       06-26-2007, 10:00 AM Reply   
Sounds good bro! I watched the video last night he does a Osmosis Heel Off 5! Chris is unreal to ride with! He does damn near ever mobe in the book, and he is a fun guy to kick it with.
Old     (lyle)      Join Date: May 2004       06-26-2007, 11:41 AM Reply   
Ok, I see it now. the off was what was getting me. Dude, freakin tony goes huge in the video, hurts my knees to watch it. That right there lets you know the marius has got some mad pop.