Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 08, 2007

Old     (technarider)      Join Date: Jun 2006       06-23-2007, 8:30 PM Reply   
It was a great morning.. hit discovery at 830 NO ONE IN THE PARKING LOT... launched the boat and parked less then 100 feet from the ramp.. glass and no one was out on the water... got in 2 hours of clean water.. hit chevy's up.. and then everyone came out to play.. but even when we pulled out at 2 no problems... it was a great day...
Old    kidrik            06-23-2007, 9:16 PM Reply   
Good sheet man! Not bad for a Sat.........but usually if you get out early, it's all good!

How's the water level?

Might head out Tuesday for some ridin'.......and then hit up those coconut shrimp at Crawdads......

Any Pics?
Old     (technarider)      Join Date: Jun 2006       06-23-2007, 9:31 PM Reply   
ya there are pics.. but not from my camera.. i will get the flash drive with the pic's soon...

water level.. seems low.. but no debris that i saw besides a few small twigs..
Old     (sammm724centurion)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-24-2007, 9:52 AM Reply   
what time you headin out Tuesday? Need another?
Old    kidrik            06-24-2007, 11:00 AM Reply   
Sam.....I'm looking at somewhere around noon at Discovery....?

So far I've go my two home girlz I teach with,(same schedules makes it nice!) so you are more than welcome to join us! Probably be off by 4 or 4:30.....