Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 01, 2007

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-17-2007, 7:26 AM Reply   
I had not seen any info going around about this so I thought I would throw up a post about the Spring Break Event at Lake Tulloch this comming weekend

http://www.laketullochresort.com/sb2007.htm

Some of the things going on
Boat Sound off Sponsored by Liquid Trends

Belly Flop Contest

Mud Wrestling on the Lake

Bikini Contest sponsored by SUNsual Tanning

Wet Tee Shirt Contest sponsored by Forbidden

Wake Surfing Championship sponsored by Centurion Boats
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       04-17-2007, 9:01 AM Reply   
DAMN that sounds better the WSSR.

Other then the lame wake surfing Championships.
Old     (paulw)      Join Date: Dec 2006       04-17-2007, 9:07 AM Reply   
That sounds nice, Cold and no boating here in Chicago
Old     (robert_t)      Join Date: Feb 2005       04-17-2007, 9:38 AM Reply   
I was there last year to kick it off with the local radio station. We had a blast. They used my boat on Friday for a trunk only run.
Old     (mammoth)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-17-2007, 6:16 PM Reply   
We've gone for the past 2 years and it's been a great party. Been counting days 'till 4/20 for a month or so now. Definately not a 'grass roots wakesports' type event, but not everything assosciated with a lake needs to be. Grant didn't mention that it's back to 21+ only this year, could be important info for some here.

This year the station has changed, but the radio personality promoting the event is the same. Sound Express does an awesome job keeping the croud entertained throughout the day, and the bartenders do the same at night. Saturday night gets crazy!

Fingers crossed for good weather this year!
Old     (leaks)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-17-2007, 6:26 PM Reply   
Weather forcast: Showers on Saturday, RAIN on Sunday.
I'm about an hour away, and its been a hurricane all week. SUCKS for everything!
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-17-2007, 6:28 PM Reply   
Paul, what are you talking about, we got 70 today a few hours away! I'm putting my boat on the lift this weekend, the freezing weather is done!
Old     (mammoth)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-17-2007, 6:29 PM Reply   
Forecast is frequently changing, and describes what it's been like the past couple years. Occasional showers throughout the weekend and a little breeze...not bad enough to dampen the party.

My house is about to blow away in Modesto right now, but that should be died down a little by Friday.
Old     (ponte_06_x2)      Join Date: Jan 2006       04-17-2007, 7:56 PM Reply   
hey g. whos doing the sound off? is it going to be spl? have you tuned your system yet? i got a little something for you and the new crib. a little prez.
Old     (lukeduke95)      Join Date: May 2002       04-17-2007, 9:04 PM Reply   
Oh great G, Ponte found some inflatable livestock!!
Old     (ponte_06_x2)      Join Date: Jan 2006       04-17-2007, 9:47 PM Reply   
not livestock. guess again.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-18-2007, 10:22 AM Reply   
There's going to be some pointy nipples in that wet t-shirt contest if the weather doesn't warm up. Man, would I like to be there for that. LOL!!!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-18-2007, 11:46 AM Reply   
What is "WSSR?"

I wish we could have a wet t-shirt contest. Probably not condusive to a family event though.

Can you see me holding my daughter with one hand and cheering the contest with the other? That might just send the wrong message!
Old     (aquahawk)      Join Date: Feb 2005       04-19-2007, 10:51 PM Reply   
Speaking of Liquid Trends, I want to take this opportunity to take my hat off to Johnny and staff at LT for hooking me up. Not only did I get a great product and install, I got awesome service. The royal treatment included getting my bu picked up from the local service station (bu fuel recall) and then johnny towed it over to the LT shop for my new cans/lights to be installed. You guys rock and thanks again johnny

-aq

Upload