Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 11, 2007

Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       11-17-2006, 3:24 PM Reply   
Hey Marvin, are you and your gang still riding, or have you called it a season?

I'm looking forward to getting past winter, and meeting up with everyone in 07.

I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-18-2006, 3:36 PM Reply   
Hey Dave!
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       11-18-2006, 6:29 PM Reply   
Hello Team CBK, How are things going at Centurion of Kingsport. Sorry we didn't get to take the new boat for a test run a few weeks ago. Let me know, when you get another one in and we'll try to reschedule. Hopefully, the weather will be nicer too!
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-18-2006, 9:36 PM Reply   
Well glad that you started this new thread David. The other one that I had started kinda fell towards the bottom of the list. Maybe we can keep this one going at least through the Winter. Hope everyone is doing ok and has a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hey Nate, heard anything on the Ronix products coming in? Santa is asking me what I want, and I am anxious to take a look at the products. Hate I missed you last weekend!
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-18-2006, 10:16 PM Reply   
HEY GUYS,NICE TO HERE FROM YOU !!ME,MARVIN,WILL,SHEAN AND CHARLIE RODE TODAY.WEATHER WAS GREAT WATER WAS A LITTLE COOL BUT STILL FELT GREAT TO GET IN THE WATER.I MISS IT ALOT-GOING 2-3 TIMES A WEEK.THANKS GUYS ,NEEDED THIS BAD TODAY.WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A TURKEY DAY RUN AFTER EVERYBODY EATS AND DOES THE FAMILY THING. EVERYBODY IS WELCOME TO COME!! HEY TEAM CBK WE WAS PLANNING TO COME TODAY BUT WE DECIDED TO TEST THE WET SUITS .WE WILL SEE YOU GUYS SOON. COME ON MARV HAVENT SEEN YOUR NAME ON THIS POST IN A WHILE--I KNOW YOU CANT KEEP THAT SUCK SHUT FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME!!!COME ON BUD. TALK AT YOU GUYS LATER HAVE A SAFE THANKSGIVING----HAVE ALOT TO BE THANKFUL FOR!!!!
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-19-2006, 6:41 AM Reply   
Hey guys, good to hear from you all! David, we are still riding although not as often as we would like. I rode last Sunday the 12th and we went out yesterday the 18th. The water is getting colder, yesterday right on the surface it was 57 degrees. I have shut down my boat (big mistake) for the season but we are still riding with Rodney's boat. Last Sunday the boys pulled me with an ATV and we had some good laughs. Linked two ropes together and went at it, good times!

Hey CBK, like Rod had said we were going to try to come up yesterday but with the sun out, man we just HAD to go to the lake. We are going to get up your way soon. Shuan said you guys were real cool and we look forward to meeting you all.

Brad, I hope you aren't upset with me. I just now thought I didn't tell you our plans on Saturday. Work has had me running crazy and it just slipped my mind. As many times as I have been hit in the head it is a miracle I remember anything.

Rodney, thanks for the pull today!!! I have laughed out loud several times over that sub move you pulled off yesterday. You going to join me and Shuan and vow to ride every month this year? Come on man I'm calling you out right here in front of all these people, you can't just be content to set on the bank and watch us. I'll let everyone know how this works out. How is that for running my mouth?

It is good to hear from everyone! I hope this coming season we can all get together and shoot the bull some. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving, like Rod said we really do have much to be thankful for. How is the new baby Nate? Take it easy guys, later.
Old     (closer)      Join Date: Oct 2006       11-19-2006, 7:05 AM Reply   
Hey Marv, I saw Cherokee lake in the title of this thread and thought it was your home turf!!!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-19-2006, 7:26 AM Reply   
Hello All! Thanks to all of you who have been down to see us, and those that haven't we look forward to meeting you. We are really glad to have people come in this time of year and kind of just hang.

David - We just ordered a new Enzo216, so I will have one before too long.

Brad - The Ronix boards and bindings are still being sorted and packed in Washington and hopefully will be shipped soon. I will have some softgoods though, like hoodies and t's very soon, I think that stuff shipped last week.

Everyone have a very safe Thanksgiving and remember to count your blessings.
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-19-2006, 10:48 AM Reply   
Hey Marv, I am in with you if you guys are going to ride at least one day of every month!! I know how that Rod is, "I wish I could"!! Just keep me posted, and I will drag my board back out and take a journey down. Oh, by the way, no hard feelings here about the plans, I know how it is when you get really BUSY!!

Nate, just keep me posted on the Ronix products. I defintley want to get a hoodie, and some board shorts. Also, will probably get me Harfs vest. It will probably be later on before I can get a board, but maybe you guys will have some demos that I can ride to see which one I like.

HEY ROD, HOW YOU DOIN???? YOUR WOMAN KEEPING YOU STRAIGHT!!!
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-20-2006, 8:12 PM Reply   
Hey David, are you guys still planning to go snow boarding? We all need to get together and go sometime. That way there will be enough people to carry me back to the truck.

I hope you guys and all the cool people who visit this thread have a great Thanksgiving.Good to get to talk with you all.
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       11-21-2006, 11:09 AM Reply   
Hey Marvin, There's a good chance we'll go snowboarding, sometime this winter. We usually go to Ski Beech, but open to other suggestions.

I know what you mean by being carried to the truck :-( ... The last time we were there, it was more ice then snow and I had some painful falls.

I'll let you know, if and when, we plan a trip. It would be a lot of fun.

Have a great Thanksgiving!
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-26-2006, 5:12 PM Reply   
Hey David, we would love to meet up with you all and go sometime. We will all be new to the sport so it should be quite interesting to see. Nick from Team CBK was talking to Shaun about going somewhere to board, I can't remember where at. Heck, I can't remember much anymore.

We went out on the water Thursday, Saturday, and today. Water is cold but not a lot of traffic. We had a few fisherman, but for the most part the water was like a mirror. Rodney doesn't shut his boat down and he was good enough to give us pulls all weekend. Thanks Rod!!!

I hope everyone had a great holiday!!!! Talk to you all later. Take it easy.
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-26-2006, 6:11 PM Reply   
Hey Marvin, you are going to have to quit talking about getting out on that "GLASS", you are making me really jealous!! I was putting my board up the other day and it was driving me crazy, especially with the weather we have had.