Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2006

Old     (dmcguirt23)      Join Date: Aug 2004       10-22-2006, 11:00 AM Reply   
Company comments: Stylish enough to wear out on the town, but made to ride amazing on the water, the 2007 Scout boot from Ronix will help guide your riding to new places your old boots could never take you.

I swear i remember this same line being used to describe Hyperlite's S sandal bindings about 7 years ago in their catalog. hahaha

Can someone shed some light on all the new materials being used for bindings these days? Denim doesnt seem like it would hold up to good to constant water use, but its on at least two Romix bindings for this year.

(Message edited by dmcguirt23 on October 22, 2006)
Old    gotwake123            10-22-2006, 11:10 AM Reply   
ya i asked the reps at int championships and they said its not real denim and swade it senthetic and they have a liner in them like a cooler lining that prevents them from getting water logged and heavy and they also put a waterproof coat over everything.
Old     (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       10-22-2006, 12:00 PM Reply   
next time I want to hunt buffalow and throw rocks at birds, my first call will be Ronix.
Old     (electricsnow)      Join Date: May 2002       10-23-2006, 6:00 AM Reply   
when I read that description, it makes me think of that hyperlite ad with jules and nick heaney,and how they're taking some "birds" out for a night on the town, all while wearing their 3060s. :-)
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       10-23-2006, 8:13 AM Reply   
They do look like they'd make comfy slippers....
Old     (stepintoliquid)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-23-2006, 8:15 AM Reply   
I remember that 3060s ad!
Old     (captain_542)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-27-2006, 9:44 AM Reply   
yea me too. wasnt it in like a bluetorch TV mag or something. all i remember is doods in suits with felines in evening wear outside a club. thats so funny.

they are very mocassin-esque, if only they had like sherpa lining or something on the inside. if only. or maybe some turquoise beads.

They look BA none the less. I would buy em.