Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 12, 2006

Old     (bkman211)      Join Date: May 2006       06-30-2006, 10:22 AM Reply   
So what time would all of you regulars recommend getting there tomorrow (SAT) morning to be sure and get on? I have heard it has not been too crowded latley but with the holiday I am a bit concerned. I know the only way to be sure you get on first thing is to spend the night, although I was really hoping to avoid that. Anyway if anyone is there and sees me stop by and say hi. Here is a pic of the boat.

Upload
Old     (sixeye)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-30-2006, 11:28 AM Reply   
Hi Brian,
I think I've seen you out there before. Your boat looks familiar. You're right, it hasn't been as crowded as I would have expected so far but maybe the water is just cool enough to keep a lot of the families away. It's fine for the rest of us of course!

I don't know if you will have to get there tonight but I'd be sure to get there super early tomorrow just to be safe.
Old     (madchild1)      Join Date: Mar 2005       06-30-2006, 3:09 PM Reply   
leave your boat there over night in line. unless you wanna get there at 5 am tomorrow.
Old     (sixeye)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-30-2006, 10:28 PM Reply   
9:00 pm report at San V:

Four boats in line. No big deal. But like I said, you probably want to get there fairly early on Saturday.

And uh, being in line overnight doesn't guarantee anything unless you are spending the night in the boat or arriving at opening. Otherwise, your boat stays parked while everyone else gets in. :-)
Old     (bkman211)      Join Date: May 2006       07-01-2006, 7:07 PM Reply   
I got there at 7:45 this morning. I was the 78th boat, worked out great. There was about 8 boats parked in line at 4 when I left. Probably going to head out agian on the 4th around the same time, hopefully I will have the same luck.
Old     (emceecuen)      Join Date: Sep 2004       07-03-2006, 12:04 AM Reply   
bkman, room for another the next time you go out?