Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 22, 2006

Old    xtremrider            05-09-2006, 9:15 AM Reply   
Last year i bought a transend and LF team bindings. they are great but i think the board may be a little too advanced and the bindings are way to difficult to get in and out of.

What should i get this year?

I was thinking CWB Flame/Pure and the torq Hinge tech

Are these a good set up for a begginer/intermediate, by most advance trick to date is BS 180 or a FS 360 and either way my landing rate is less then 50%.
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       05-09-2006, 9:58 AM Reply   
Ya either CWB setup you mentioned are great beginner/intermediate setups and the binding are really easy to get in and out of.
Old    lovin_the_sport            05-09-2006, 10:09 AM Reply   
LF Substance is an awsome board if your not sticking your landings that well. It's really 'forgiving'... Anyone and everyone that rides my board with out the fins... LOVEIT! Even with the fins its good, but almost too sticky... }}
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       05-09-2006, 10:10 AM Reply   
Yup, either works great. Those boards ride are almost identical. You can basically pick by graphics.
Old     (de2ca)      Join Date: May 2006       05-09-2006, 10:17 AM Reply   
I just got the Torq Hinge Bindings they are great to get into and out of! No more sruggling with Binding Lube!