Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 23, 2006

Old     (ripcurlsurfer)      Join Date: Mar 2006       03-09-2006, 9:20 PM Reply   
Im looking for a day of boarding in Arizona, i live in MN and im looking for a local AZ boarder that would wanna take me and my bro out on your boat and board with you for a day or 2. so if anyone is willing to pull me and my bro for some cash or just one hell of a time on the boat E-mail me at borla_racer@yahoo.com lata

mike
Old     (ripcurlsurfer)      Join Date: Mar 2006       03-09-2006, 9:23 PM Reply   
Also I fly down march 22nd and depart the 28th and my bro's wedding is that sat the 25thso not that day!!
Old    bocephus            03-10-2006, 6:38 AM Reply   
there should be someone down here that will go. I might go I will let you know as it gets closer....
Old     (ripcurlsurfer)      Join Date: Mar 2006       03-10-2006, 8:35 AM Reply   
right on man! just keep me posted i got my own boards so i dont need to thrash anyones!
Old     (mattyboyr6)      Join Date: Jul 2003       03-10-2006, 12:15 PM Reply   
you got enough cash I'll take the day off from work!

By then we might be back to making afternoon runs after work. If not we will just go out on that Sunday.

What city are you going ot be in?
Old     (ripcurlsurfer)      Join Date: Mar 2006       03-10-2006, 1:35 PM Reply   
im gonna be in tucson.
Old     (stevev210)      Join Date: Feb 2005       03-10-2006, 5:33 PM Reply   
On the water boat show will be going on at lake pleasent the 24th-26th. Epic boats will be there giving pulls behind there boat.