Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through May 13, 2004

Old     (wakehound)      Join Date: Oct 2003       04-12-2004, 7:56 AM Reply   
I just wanted to show off my new baby, and give some props to my dealer. Richard Marks and Brad at Marine Center in Sacramento know how to provide excellent customer service. Go talk to them if you’re in the market for a new Sanger. Great, easy going people to deal with. And Jacob in the service center (Sterling Marine) is a great guy to work with, and won’t give you any BS when he’s putting in your options, or working on your boat.

Anyways, here are some pics. Now I’ve got to go through a loooonnnggg 20 hours.

Old     (phaeton)      Join Date: Feb 2002       04-12-2004, 7:59 AM Reply   
Congrats on the new boat.
Old     (blastmaster)      Join Date: Aug 2001       04-12-2004, 10:33 AM Reply   
Right on Mark, looks great, congratulations. Now to break it in and hook up some phat tunes without pissing Karen off. 2 babys in one month, you are a stud......

Rick
Old    fff88            04-12-2004, 10:42 AM Reply   
Man Oh Man. She is sweet!!!! 20 hours huh? i predict you can't wait past 10. haha. Good luck....Don't forget to swing by my house and pick me up on your way to the launch!!!!!!
Old     (aaronp)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-12-2004, 12:26 PM Reply   
Nice boat! I own it's twin. You wont be disappointed
Old     (greatdane)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-12-2004, 12:42 PM Reply   
Nice boat.

I am thinking this is the best boat for the dollar.

If you don't mind, how much did it cost?
Old     (wakehound)      Join Date: Oct 2003       04-13-2004, 2:28 AM Reply   
Thanks everyone! Now only if this damn wind would stop blowing

Dane-
It was 44 and change including tax with the following options (boat show price):
PP WB Pro
Board Racks
Pull up Cleats
Docking lights
Bimini
Heater
Table
CD Player & 4 Speakers
350 Mag MPI engine

From what I hear, all 106 that were built this year are gone, and there is a waiting period building up.

mb
Old     (rdiestler)      Join Date: Mar 2003       04-13-2004, 5:23 AM Reply   
Very nice!
unfortunately , the wind is here to stay until mid June, you will have to hit some of the local lakes to get away from it.
Old    oshensurfer            04-13-2004, 10:17 AM Reply   
Yep. They told me 6mo. waiting. I saw your ride at Sterling a few days ago. Really nice boat!! Congrats!
Old     (aaronp)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-13-2004, 12:23 PM Reply   
Mark,
What ballast option did you go with? Did you get all three?
Old     (wakehound)      Join Date: Oct 2003       04-13-2004, 12:58 PM Reply   
Aaron-
Yeah, I got all three. I don't even know why they make that an option, who wouldn't want it?
Old    samcdog            04-13-2004, 2:36 PM Reply   
Nice boat!

IMO - they make it an option to make more money. Also so people can customize their own.

I assume 44 was w/ trailer too
Old     (wakehound)      Join Date: Oct 2003       04-14-2004, 8:06 AM Reply   
Yes, the box trailer was included with that price. I've thought about upgrading to disk brakes, but the drums seem to do the job fairly well. Does anyone out there have an opinion on that?
Old     (wakeguru)      Join Date: Feb 2003       04-14-2004, 8:52 AM Reply   
She's a beauty. You're stoked. If they sold those Sangers in central Florida I may consider one. It's windy here too if that's any consolation.
Old     (aaronp)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-20-2004, 12:47 PM Reply   
Mark,
Did you get a cover for her? I just received mine and I’m not impressed. It’s a Westland and it doesn't fit how I expected. It barley covers the top of the boat and with a black boat I wanted to protect the sides as well. I'm using the cheap cover that they used to transport he boat with for now.
Old     (wakehound)      Join Date: Oct 2003       04-20-2004, 1:29 PM Reply   
They are shipping it to me from the factory, it should be here sometime next week. I actually wanted one that I could use as a mooring cover as well, sounds like it will fit the bill. I'm having a separate garage built behind my house for the boat, so she'll be kept inside full time. What sucks is with the rain right now, I just have some tarps bungied up over her. On my last boat (black as well), it came with a custom cover that went almost all the way to the trailer, but I kept it inside a storage unit as well. Eventually, I had the cover modified to cinch right below the rub rail. We would rent a slip for a month or so every summer, and it was nice to be able to cover it up while still in the water. Can you take some pics of the cover? I'm interested to see what it looks like.

mb
Old     (wakehound)      Join Date: Oct 2003       04-21-2004, 9:34 AM Reply   
Aaron, I sent you an email, but it got bounced, do you have a valid address somewhere?
Old     (aaronp)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-21-2004, 1:14 PM Reply   
I dont have a pic because I took it off as fast I put it on. I'm using the white plastic cover right now.
Old    chavezychavez            04-26-2004, 3:41 PM Reply   
Aaron,

My buddy got his 215 about a month ago. Bimini Isle custom made his boat cover specifically to cover the boat and tower with tower down. Fits killer. You may want to check into a custom cover.

(Message edited by chavezychavez on April 26, 2004)
Old     (aaronp)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-26-2004, 6:01 PM Reply   
chavez,
thanks for the info.
Do you know what he paid?