Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 27, 2007

Old     (sanchezian16)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-17-2007, 3:45 AM Reply   
Recently just bought a LF Team (139) and love it so far...can make the board loose or tight depending on the amount of fins used...pop feels pretty good and the board has decent speed..but im not a real "expert" on boards since im new to the sport, so...

does anybody else have experience with this board? and can tell me what they thought about it.
Old     (whirli_7)      Join Date: Aug 2003       07-17-2007, 5:52 AM Reply   
I have the same board,

you pretty much summed up my description as well
Old     (lfrider139)      Join Date: May 2007       07-17-2007, 6:01 AM Reply   
yeah man nice work...i too ride the team139, ive been riding it without fins for a couple years now, like you said good pop and pretty soft landings...its sick, love it
Old     (sanchezian16)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-17-2007, 4:52 PM Reply   
you ride it completely finless? i been riding it with only the CSC fins and it feels really loose already...but its been choppy down here so i dont wanna completely go finless and have a bad ride

what bindings to yall ride with?
Old     (mvda)      Join Date: Dec 2002       07-17-2007, 10:16 PM Reply   
One of the best shapes out there.
Old     (lfrider139)      Join Date: May 2007       07-18-2007, 5:25 AM Reply   
yeah man i like it loose, i was riding with only the csc fins but i broke one off a while ago on a slider and took the others off and havnt gone back, it really helps you learn how to edge really well...and i have been riding the sphynxs

(Message edited by lfrider139 on July 18, 2007)
Old     (04gravitygames)      Join Date: Jan 2006       07-18-2007, 6:08 AM Reply   
i ride the team 139 as well, i ride it with the center fins out leavining the outer fins on. i love the board. i have bben riding since 97 and this has been the best board to me yet
Old     (norcal_wakejunky)      Join Date: Oct 2006       07-18-2007, 9:08 AM Reply   
I have had my team 139 for three years now and it's great I ride without the centerfins. I also ride the sphynxs and it has been a great combo up until my ankle has been giving out. Looking at getting the 07 axis and 07 transits next year. The axis I hear is a fast board also, not as wide, but more of a three stage rocker.
Old     (sanchezian16)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-18-2007, 6:29 PM Reply   
yeah i love the shape of the board, but ima have to try finless and see how it feels

i have only been riding for 2 months now...never had a constant boat to ride on and played other sports...so i had no time

this is my first real good board and i love it...hopefully ill be sticking some big tricks in the near future

i my setup is the 07 team and 07 element boats and so far no complaints on either
Old     (04gravitygames)      Join Date: Jan 2006       07-19-2007, 5:40 AM Reply   
pull the center fins first and see how you like it. it is loose but tracks when you want it too. then work your way to finless