Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 01, 2007

Old     (jmunday)      Join Date: Mar 2006       04-11-2007, 9:26 AM Reply   
I was looking for a website that I saw on here a while back. On the website you could enter in information such as boat model, year, ballast etc. and it would recomend the size of prop that you should run. Does anybody know this website? BTY I have a 13 x 13 x LH prop now and I now run 1200-1500 lbs of ballast, and the boat is a little sluggish.
Old     (shane97210)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-11-2007, 9:42 AM Reply   
i've got a prop for sale that would work well for you. Its 13x11.5 0.80cup LH OJ XMP 3 blade. I bought it for my old boat when weighted down and never used it as a got a new boat. $200. http://www.ojprops.com/site/contact.htm
call them and they will answer all of your questions
Old     (jmunday)      Join Date: Mar 2006       04-11-2007, 9:45 AM Reply   
thanks i might take you up on that offer. ill give them a call
Old     (jmunday)      Join Date: Mar 2006       04-11-2007, 9:53 AM Reply   
sold, Were are you located. Im in NC. You can email me at jmunday@northstate.net, thanks.
Old     (shagman)      Join Date: Sep 2004       04-11-2007, 10:09 AM Reply   
Joshua, how did you like the prop, and what boat did you use it on? I've been running an acme 525 on my Sanger v210 and love it. It is the same dimensions as the OJ prop, and I've been curious to try the OJ to see how they compare. Just thought I'd get somebody's input. I might even be interested in the prop if the deal doesn't go through.
Old     (jmunday)      Join Date: Mar 2006       04-12-2007, 9:12 AM Reply   
Nick I just posted this yesterday so I can't respond yet