Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 22, 2007

Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       02-20-2007, 10:44 PM Reply   
just some pics from our session on sunday. thanks.Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
thanks, C.W. and Family, Chas, The Boss, Petey, and my little man..Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-20-2007, 10:51 PM Reply   
were you guys out at victoria slough? did a blue lsv go by you guys going the wrong way and you guys got pissed?
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       02-20-2007, 10:55 PM Reply   
cant remember the boat, and dont recall getting pissed, but do remember the boat going the wrong way and nobody waved back.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-20-2007, 11:01 PM Reply   
haha! that was probably us. i know i waved back. i'm sure the rest of the boat did as well. we thought you all were shaking your heads 'cause we were goin' the wrong way. we figured no one (at least we thought) was there, so goin' the wrong way wouldn't be an issue.
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       02-20-2007, 11:09 PM Reply   
well joe, next time you see that red and white sanger, you need to just stop, tie off and tip back a corona with us. got it brosiff!! see ya out there brotha.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-20-2007, 11:23 PM Reply   
sounds good man!
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       02-21-2007, 7:35 AM Reply   
It always baffled me how people could surf and drink beer at the same time.I could hardly hang on with holding on to the rope.....surfing is hard.

Nice pics dude!
Old     (tupper78)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-22-2007, 11:56 AM Reply   
Ed and Joe when are you guys going to get back down to So Cal so we can get together and ride, I have not been in a long time
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-22-2007, 11:58 AM Reply   
rob, long time no see, man! we'll be headin' down this weekend. we should be moving sometime in march.

are you going to "freezeride" @carlsbad lagoon this sat?
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       02-22-2007, 2:17 PM Reply   
I'm down here in socal but my boat is not.I've been really busy and for my free time,I've been trying to snowboard.
We'll have to hook up in the spring!
Old     (tupper78)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-24-2007, 12:33 PM Reply   
Joe- Not going to be able to make it to calsbad, I try not to ride if it is so cold its painful I also have to work but once the water warms up I am going to be in Riverside two or three days a week

Ed- You know I have a boat, you are always welcome to come out with me give me a ring when you want to go