Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 09, 2007

Old     (foxrepdc)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-24-2007, 10:43 AM Reply   
Last year I mounted a sub under the console of my Tige 21V, and I want to add one, maybe two more to the system. Not seeing a whole lot of other places to mount exposed, so I'm leaning towards a box, but where can you put a box that will sound good??

Rear storage? How do they sound if they're not exposed to the interior?
Old     (rob_pitchford)      Join Date: Nov 2004       01-24-2007, 11:49 AM Reply   
Its base so you don't have to worry as much as speaker placement. I have mine in the storage area behind the passengers seat and the other by the drivers seat but I know lots of people that have them in the rear storage area. I would highly recommend a box over an open air sub. I prefer a sealed enclosure but lots of people like the ported box, it all depends what type of sound you are after.