Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 09, 2007

Old     (drewsy)      Join Date: Mar 2003       01-10-2007, 3:44 PM Reply   
Hey guys, I am looking at an 2007 Nautique 210 super sport, team edition. The MSRP of the standard vessel is $62,012.00 with upgrades i.e. galv trailer, rear pylon, spinner racks, bow tonnue, heater, bimini, cover the total package is $71,146.00 the "Boat Show" special is $58,990.00 (not inc. tax & lic.) What do you think? Is this a good price? Can I do better? Thanks Andrew
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       01-10-2007, 4:44 PM Reply   
you may be able to get it for that out the door. You say super sport team edition, is it a SANTE or a super sport? Tell them to split the tax lic with you and make your first few payments and you may have a deal. Unless you go out of state
M20?
Old     (nautielove)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-10-2007, 5:07 PM Reply   
that is really, really expensive$$$$$...

since you are in san diego/so cal... i would really reconsider buying from a different nautique dealer like cal correct craft in norco....they have a great service department and are very honest.

(Message edited by nautielove on January 10, 2007)
Old     (drewsy)      Join Date: Mar 2003       01-11-2007, 10:44 AM Reply   
Slipnot, Yes it's M20. It's the new 210 super air. I will try Cal Correct Craft. Thanks.
Old     (fbi)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-11-2007, 4:57 PM Reply   
why do some of you guys run your mouth and say "you might be able to get it out the door for that price" when it is a brand new boat and you haven't even priced one for yourself? Did you think it would sell for the same price as the old one?

Give me a break
Old     (steve_jones)      Join Date: Jun 2006       01-11-2007, 7:38 PM Reply   
Without discussing figures, you can always negotiate...or walk.

Rule #1 for negotiating. Be willing to walk.
Old     (26lacefield)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-15-2007, 7:13 PM Reply   
if your going to shop around at different dealers outside of your area just remember that if you buy from a dealer thats not your local dealer the local dealership probably wont do your warranty work antill the winter when they have time. sometimes saving just that little amount isn't worth the troubles of fight with which dealer is going to warranty your stuff.
Old     (clubmyke)      Join Date: Aug 2004       01-16-2007, 7:21 AM Reply   
considering you are in san diego and the current dealer situation of the top 3...

would suggest the following:

look at mastercraft from skiers choice in elsinore..mc's are really nice boats and skiers choice is the best dealer in the area imo...

if you want a nautie, then the cc in norco is very good and has a excellent service dept.

$58k plus tax is a lot of money for a 21' boat...that is going price of most 22' boats.the reason for the high price is the 'new model' status of the 210.

btw, would go with a extreme trailer..they are local and smoke the other local trailers (dont buy trailrite)mc

(Message edited by clubmyke on January 16, 2007)
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       01-16-2007, 10:12 AM Reply   
Mike don't you mean California Skier in Elsinore?
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       01-16-2007, 10:14 AM Reply   
Oh tho extreme trailers are nice.....I rather have my MC trailer over the extreme.
Old    akman            01-16-2007, 1:17 PM Reply   
My trailrite trailer has been nothing short of AWESOME, not one light has gone out in over 3 years. It sits low so you don't have to stick the trailer so deep to launch or retrieve, the boat rides great and trailering has been no problem at all. Came with Marathon tires all around including the spare, rides great, loads no problem at all.

They let me build it how I wanted before taking delivery, picked my rims, water-proofed my electrical. I have a galvanized trailer with that has been dipped in black epoxy to match the boat.
Old     (clubmyke)      Join Date: Aug 2004       01-16-2007, 5:33 PM Reply   
ed,

your right... it is cal skier in elsinore...

mc owners are very lucky- the mc trailers are the best ones i have seen hands down with the exterme coming in second..
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       01-20-2007, 10:29 AM Reply   
M20 is a great dealer, nothing wrong with getting the best price possible. Check out the Signature Edition if its available you may be able to save 8K or so