Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 27, 2006

Old    fishboatwakerider            09-21-2006, 3:35 PM Reply   
Just like the title says... it's the end of the season up here in Washington state and after riding a 140 Hyperlite Drive most of the season, I figured I'd take advantage of some of the season end clearance sales. What you guys think of my set-up?

I've only ridden this set-up twice now... but I'm definately in love with it.
Upload
Needed a new vest.... so I figured I'd get a wetsuit and a boardbag while I'm spending $$$
Upload
Another pic of the setup in it's new home for the offseason.
Upload
Ready to be trucked off to far off places... or to the attic for winter storage. lol
Upload

(Message edited by fishboatwakerider on September 21, 2006)
Old     (byrd)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-21-2006, 5:13 PM Reply   
I would hate to have to look at my new gear all winter and not be able to ride....Nice setup, I hope you get to ride it a lot before everything freezes up.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-21-2006, 5:37 PM Reply   
Aint no freezin up in Yelm. You bought the right gear for fall ridin. Now just throw in a couple sets in between duck hunting and your set.
Old     (byrd)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-21-2006, 6:14 PM Reply   
How cold does the water get. I figured everything freezes up in WA.
Old     (delta_rider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       09-21-2006, 8:10 PM Reply   
What size is the parks?
Old    fishboatwakerider            09-21-2006, 9:30 PM Reply   
Tyler- it's a 140. I'm 190lbs so it feels just right.

Cliff- true the water might not ever freeze... but that doesn't mean I'm hardcore enough to take a pull once temps drop past 60*.

But it's supposed to be in the High 60's tomorrow, with 70's on sat and mid 70's on sunday.

Looks like I'll be able to get a couple more sets in on them.
Old     (monroeyd)      Join Date: Jun 2006       09-21-2006, 10:58 PM Reply   
Nice! Got the same bindings and they rock. Hell, with a setup like that you gotta get out at least once a month.
Old     (duffy)      Join Date: Feb 2006       09-22-2006, 6:41 AM Reply   
Nice set up! My B-day is the 15th of October and my sugar mama is taking me on a shopping spree.I live in Florida so I'll still be able to ride.
Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       09-22-2006, 9:30 AM Reply   
Sweet Man. I like that bag. Congrats.

-Zach
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       09-22-2006, 10:13 AM Reply   
Roy where did you get the setup, which store? Looks good.
Old    fishboatwakerider            09-22-2006, 10:36 AM Reply   
got the board and bindings from GI-joes in South Hill. They normally put all their wakeboarding stuff away at the end of the year and sell it the next year out at 10%off. But this year since some of the guys left hyperlite, they got the call from corporate to liquidate the stock at 40% off.

Got the board and bindings for just over 400 out the door with tax.

The vest and bag I got from extreme wakesports on closeout.