Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 27, 2006

Old     (gherk)      Join Date: Aug 2001       09-21-2006, 3:58 PM Reply   
I was looking through my friends new Aliance Mag and noticed an ad with Colin riding for a new company. Anybody know why? He has switched a few times in the past few years. Anybody know the new company name?
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       09-21-2006, 4:00 PM Reply   
i thought it said something like "slingshot". never heard of them. on the same subject though, his new helium vests kick arse. the tuxedo one was awesome!
Old     (gherk)      Join Date: Aug 2001       09-21-2006, 4:12 PM Reply   
yeah that was definitely a unique vest. I like the cardigan one too.
Old     (gherk)      Join Date: Aug 2001       09-21-2006, 4:17 PM Reply   
I just found this: http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/170/1456/640/DSC_0083.jpg
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-21-2006, 4:17 PM Reply   
It is slingshot, a NW kiteboard company getting into wakeboarding I think. I saw him riding the prototype last month and he was killing it, but he kills it on anything he rides.
Old     (shredsickgnar)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-21-2006, 4:18 PM Reply   
I think that Slingshot is one of the leading Kiteboard manufacturers and the recruited collin and his crew to help them out with getting in to wakeboarding. if you check out their site www.slingshotwake.com you can see that they are making a flex board. That is shaped like an other normal board. I think it could be pretty sick and a step in the right direction for wakeboarding.

PS his new helium vest is looks sick forsure.
Old     (deltawakerider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       09-21-2006, 4:46 PM Reply   
the boots look sick
Old     (byrd)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-21-2006, 5:10 PM Reply   
Good for him. I'm sure he will do well. He has always been one of my favorite riders...
Old     (srh00z)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-21-2006, 6:23 PM Reply   
The flex board looks cool, I hope that means that we will be seeing more of his riding. He has some awesome spinning skills and plenty of style.