Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 27, 2006

Old     (chad52)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-12-2006, 9:10 AM Reply   
I'm not one to normally publically air out a gripe, but I'm about at the end of my rope here. Does anybody have any idea on the current status of these guys? I plcaed on order on July 20 for some LED stuff. Paid for it via PayPal. On August 20th, after repeated unanswered phone calls, I finally managed to get in touch with Kris. He told me the parts would ship out that day. Well, here it is Sept. 12, almost 2 months after the initial order and I still have not received anything and nobody at their place will answer the phone or return my calls. Does anybody know what is up there? In spite of all this crap I would still rather have my product than my money back, but I am about to get PayPal involved in a dispute in order to get my money back. Kris, if you read this, you still have the chance to make this right, but if I don't hear from you soon, I will take this up with PayPal.

Chad
Old     (gundogg)      Join Date: Feb 2004       09-14-2006, 6:27 AM Reply   
I ordered some trailer guide pads on july 11...I still don't have them. I have been emailing and calling daily for three weeks with no answer. I am not sure what is going on. Hopefully he gets these orders together.
Old     (ifishok)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-14-2006, 6:53 AM Reply   
Wow, I been holding out on getting some LED's for my boat and after seeing this, I'm going to look elsewhere, thanks for the heads up on this.