Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 12, 2006

Old     (usarmyttt)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-25-2006, 4:53 PM Reply   
I bought some Liquid Audio Speaker on ebay a few months ago(www.LiquidAudioSounds.com or on ebay.com) for our new boat and have been very happy with them. Yesterday we were out boarding and one of the covers dislodged and flew into the water, we immediately turned around but I guess it sunk like a brick.
I emailed the company to inquire how to get another and within hours they said a new one would be on the way and I would have it by Tuesday...NOW THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I wont even have to go one day on the lake with a funny looking speaker!!! THANKS LIQUID AUDIO!!!
Upload
Old     (just_board)      Join Date: Jul 2005       06-27-2006, 9:12 PM Reply   
free of charge?

no shipping no anything?

that's awesome.
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       06-27-2006, 9:36 PM Reply   
I had the opposite. I also bought a pair from them off ebay. I ordered the 2.5" clamps to fit my tower but the clamps they sent me would not fit. They were milled out poorly. So I called and left a massage with 2 phone numbers for them to call me back and got no call. I used a grinding wheel and opened them up a little myself. They fit but could look nicer with the right size clamps.
Old     (iamnathanhudson)      Join Date: Dec 2002       06-28-2006, 5:41 AM Reply   
"So I called and left a massage with 2 phone numbers for them to call me back and got no call."

So they never called you? even after a "massage"? Maybe the "massage" freaked them out and they don't swing that way.

Sorry I just had to take advantage of that.
From what I know the Liquid Audio guys are awesome.
Old     (fumanchoo)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-28-2006, 8:06 AM Reply   
Yes probably just out of the office and dropped the ball a bit.They are great to deal with.
Old     (technarider)      Join Date: Jun 2006       06-28-2006, 8:16 PM Reply   
had a great transaction with them also.. they sent two right speaker cans out.. told me to ship it back then they sent the left side one.. paided for shipping and all and included a t-shirt... just got another set of cans from them on ebay today... great ebayer and company