Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 19, 2006

Old    steezen            05-09-2006, 8:22 AM Reply   
Anyone have a suggestion of getting my surfboards on the Mizaster Craft. They don't fit well at all in the stock racks. Does anyone make a rack that will fit their fat tower and hold the surfer?? I need a recomendation so I am not buying blind.

Steve
Old     (vlxray)      Join Date: Mar 2005       05-09-2006, 8:29 AM Reply   
Check out the Dbot5 surf rack at dbot5.com. They will fit any size tower right out of the box and the price is good. They will also rotate 360 degrees so they will adjust to any tube angle. They have been a hit with MasterCraft dealers in the northwest since the MC racks do not work with many surfboards.
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-09-2006, 8:30 AM Reply   
A home project made from a pair of 2x4s, lag bolts, and some bungee cords.
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old    steezen            05-09-2006, 8:36 AM Reply   
You should post something about the 3 inch size on the mirror bracket section Ray. Someone asked about that a little while ago. I will check out this so called Dbot5.

Steve
Old    steezen            05-09-2006, 8:47 AM Reply   
Does anyone have that Dbot5 surf rack??

steve