Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 22, 2006

Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       05-08-2006, 7:24 AM Reply   
Thank you to everyone that came out for the National Judging Seminar!

We had the pleasure of hosting Colin Hart of the World Wakeboard Council in Calgary Alberta over the weekend.

It was great to see that everyone who attended was able to attain at least some level of judging status.

For some of us, I think the trip to the French Maid and the application of judging principles really made the difference!
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       05-08-2006, 10:46 AM Reply   
Wow Jeff, the last time I went to the French Maid was over 3 years ago. Good memories and good times there.

Do you know if the WWC plans on doing more of these Judging seminars? Last one I attended was back in 2002 and haven't heard about another one since. Thanks for any info provided.
Old     (aden_g)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-08-2006, 2:40 PM Reply   
LOL Jeff, thanks for the post and congrats to you also.

French Maid made the best night I've had in a long time, lol.

"I'd say that girl had pretty good execution and composition, but I'd only give her 3.5 on intensity..."

LOL

Had a blast.
Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       05-08-2006, 4:24 PM Reply   
Ryan the 2006 seminar season is just getting underway and the world wakeboard council website doesn't have much up yet but check them out at
http://www.worldwakeboardcouncil.com

try contacting Dan Levine at
dlevine@gdinet.com

or Colin Hart at
colin@wakejudge.com

(Message edited by EternalShadow on May 08, 2006)
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       05-08-2006, 9:26 PM Reply   
Hey Jeff,
Thanks a lot. Dan is a good friend of mine so I'll give him a call.