Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 23, 2006

Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       03-07-2006, 6:20 PM Reply   
I was wondering if we have any riders from the Columbia area or on lake marion from south carolina. I will be down in south carolina doing some pre-season rowing next week and I was wondering if anybody was going to be wakeboarding at all during that time or if we have any members in that area that would be willing to give a college student a pull??
Old     (premier135rider)      Join Date: Oct 2002       03-08-2006, 4:32 PM Reply   
i live on lake wateree, which is much closer to Columbia than lake marion. I will be on spring break that week so we might be able to get up and ride depeneding on what im doing. Hit me up....
Old     (foxrepdc)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-09-2006, 6:36 AM Reply   
Adam...are you riding now? I was down there Saturday to cruise around on my old Sea Ray that's for sale, and the water was COLD! Like maybe 50. Also, have you heard anything about them dropping Wateree 20' this year for maintainence??
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       03-09-2006, 8:27 AM Reply   
hey... this whole crew trip is up and down. Lake Marion is connected to the Wyboo Creek which is where we are staying... If I get a ride down I am sure I could get over to your area to ride if you wanted... and I would definitely be down in helping with whatever. We get I think thursday off in the afternoon to relax and whatever... go to charleston and stuff... I am trying to make arrangements to get my board to bring down just in case...
I have a good deal of experience with driving, and am more than willing to help retrieve from storage, de-winterize, wash, wax, whatever...
Drop me an email with some of your contact info if you don't mind and I'll drop you a line if I can get down there...
Duane
Old     (premier135rider)      Join Date: Oct 2002       03-09-2006, 8:56 AM Reply   
FoxrepDC, i go to school at clemson we have been riding almost everyday since last week the water is 62 up here. I have heard that they are planing on doing some stuff to the dam to help reduce the flooding that has been going on but 20'!?!? Man that would pretty much make the lake useless. I will have to check into that. Im back and forth a good bit sometimes so if you want to get up and ride let me know.

Duane, i might be going to FL but i will keep you updated on when and what the plan is. Do you have AIM? My sn is southtownadam
Old     (foxrepdc)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-09-2006, 11:07 AM Reply   
Adam...yeah for sure we'll get up and ride.

DC