Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 17, 2008

Old    teamtige            02-10-2006, 2:41 PM Reply   
hey there,

This is a post to let you guys know that Parkshore Marina is taking applications for their '06 wakeboarding team, called Team Tigé.

We have a water show coming up June 23-25 on Diamond Lake in Cassopolis, and will also be doing other travelling for competitions throughout the southwest Michigan area (including Kalamazoo, etc.).

Our demo boat is a Tigé 22Vé. You can check out the Tigé website here: http://www.tige.com Click on 'Boats', and select the 22Vé to see pics and info.

We're also interested in any ideas you guys have on building rails, and rail-slide competitions.

We'll have Parkshore Marina reps at the South Bend Boat Show, with Odessey Pontoons, and we'd love to meet you in person and talk more about this opportunity. If you can't make it to the show, e-mail me ( arkshoremarina@gmail.com">parkshoremarina@gmail.com ) or Steve ( stevenmooi4@msn.com ) or call 269-445-5079.

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

-- Grace Eby
Parkshore Marina
Old     (thedocta)      Join Date: Jul 2005       02-10-2006, 3:12 PM Reply   
I'm in Kalamazoo and would do it but I kinda suck..hah well if you get desperate let me know otherwise I'm sure I'll see you when you come here. -Greg
Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       02-10-2006, 5:43 PM Reply   
Hey you need to contact Micheal Dowdy he's 11 and just kills it, you can contact he's Dad at briarwood Ford in Ann Arbor. His name is Mike
Old     (wiltok)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-10-2006, 8:33 PM Reply   
Question - is Parkshore under new ownership? I'm talking about the last year or so....
Old     (green_johnson)      Join Date: Jul 2005       02-11-2006, 7:50 AM Reply   
im totally for this, i live in brighton and ive got a Tige 20v, im just about to send you an email
Old     (green_johnson)      Join Date: Jul 2005       02-11-2006, 7:51 AM Reply   
im totally for this, i live in brighton and ive got a Tige 20v
Old    teamtige            02-11-2006, 1:13 PM Reply   
Hey Jason - Very cool. We'd love a chance to meet you. Will you be at the South Bend Boat Show Feb. 24-26 ?

Old    teamtige            02-11-2006, 1:15 PM Reply   
hey Greg Doctor (thedocta),

seriously, we are looking for all ages, and all levels of strength and skill. We will hold clinics, and you will have a chance to really grow through this. When could we meet you ?

PS. tell your buddies
Old    teamtige            02-11-2006, 1:17 PM Reply   
to: Kilo Whiskey (wiltok)

Yes, Parkshore Marina is under new management, and has really been expanding and growing. We've got 3 locations, a 30,000 sq ft showroom, a cafe on Diamond Lake, Team Tige, and so on.
Old    teamtige            02-11-2006, 1:18 PM Reply   
To: Gordie Taylor

Thanks for the tip.
Old     (thedocta)      Join Date: Jul 2005       02-11-2006, 1:36 PM Reply   
Team Tige, will you be at the GR boat show this coming weekend? If so I could see you there. I overexagerated when I said I sucked but I definately dont have the big bag of inverts some people do.
Old     (wiltok)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-11-2006, 4:33 PM Reply   
I have a candidate for your team - it's a guy on Magician lake who is an up and coming rider. I'll send him your way - his name is David...