Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through January 14, 2005

Old     (powdrhound)      Join Date: Nov 2002       10-31-2004, 6:08 PM Reply   
hey all don't know if I am way behind on this but the design a boat finally has the 05 boats and colours to play with.

personally ...don't think much of pro tour red looks more like crimson or burgandy to me (not that I'd know if there was a difference between those two colours anyway)
Old     (charliep)      Join Date: May 2004       10-31-2004, 6:37 PM Reply   
Glad the 2005 options are online now. Don't trust the colors online too much. On my monitor the Viper Red choice looks like the real Pro Tour Red. Definitely get a real catalog or see all colors in person before purchasing. Here is our pro tour red 205V. We chose the color sight unseen and were happy, but I wouldn't recommend it. It's not a burgundy, but a dark red.
2005 Pro Tour Red
Old    bambamski            11-01-2004, 7:05 AM Reply   
here's the protour red. I think it looked good. lighting was pretty bad in the pic, looks better in person.
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       11-01-2004, 7:18 AM Reply   
Pat ~ nice boat.
Old     (powdrhound)      Join Date: Nov 2002       11-01-2004, 1:12 PM Reply   
Um Yep I'd have to agree that def doesn't look crimson or burgandy.

both look like sweet boats
Old     (mitchm)      Join Date: Sep 2002       11-01-2004, 1:25 PM Reply   
What's the opinion on the new tower? I like it, but there are some on the MC discussion board who hate it.
Old    bambamski            11-02-2004, 8:46 AM Reply   
Mitch, It was pretty rock solid. Didn't get to test it in any chop though. Tige has a new tower this year that looks super solid as well.
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       11-27-2004, 3:48 PM Reply   
MAN the tower the boardracks....UNFADABLE.
Nice boat Pat
Old    whitechocolate            11-27-2004, 6:44 PM Reply   
Yes that tower is pretty cool, Do you notice more/less tower flex with out the support of the crossbar.

Does Master Craft still call there towers Zero Flex. LOL Before I had a boat a friend bought a X-30 and took me out the frist thing I noticed is how much the tower shook. I was cracking up how the name of the tower was Zero Flex, That day we pealed of the Zero sitcker on the tower and just left the flex part LOL. Im not cappin my FTC tower shakes like crazy also. Nice boat
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       11-27-2004, 8:22 PM Reply   
GrantWest ~ tell your friend with the x-30 to tighten the 4 bolts.
It becomes zero flex.
Let me get this straight,Natique owner is cappin on a zeroflex tower.....hmm interesting