Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 30, 2004

Old     (eccpaint)      Join Date: Feb 2002       10-07-2004, 8:20 PM Reply   
Liquid Force's Customer Service has been awesome for me. After 7 years, 5 LF wakeboards & 7 LF bindings, I have had my very first problem with Liquid Force. ( I have a family, they are not all my personal boards)The edge of my 04 Balance was starting to peel back. I e mailed Josh @ LF & asked how to fix this myself. He said " No worries, I'd rather send you a new 05 Balance instead." SWEET!! Now that's what I call going above & beyond. Hats off to Liquid Force for making a quality product & standing behind it 100% when something does happen. I have never missed riding due to a board or binding failure on Liquid Force. I guess "I'm Liquid Force for Life!"
Old     (mhsb1029)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-07-2004, 9:40 PM Reply   
Thats great to hear!
Old     (canaday)      Join Date: Dec 2002 Location: Hawthorne       10-08-2004, 10:56 AM Reply   
I will back that up Greg. I've broken 4 or 5 boards in the past few years from Liquid. Between Liquid Force and Wakesports Unlimited, I have received the "above and beyond" customer service from both of these companies with replacements or improvements, depending on the time of year.
Old    byerly137pro            10-08-2004, 2:43 PM Reply   
So your saying if yo send an email to the customer service rep about a problem with your board, they send you a new one, just like that, Thats crazy I can't wait till something goes wrong with my board.
Old     (rediro2h)      Join Date: Feb 2004       10-08-2004, 2:59 PM Reply   
ya, thumbs up to Liqiud Force, I de-laminated my Balance this spring and they sent me a new one when they came in stock, and sold me a Litmus 136 at costl to ride in the mean time, I still have both. Thanks, LF
Old    210n            10-08-2004, 4:54 PM Reply   
alex, they're talking about LF, you have a byerly? you know how they're saying that lf doesn't do repairs, well hyperlite does. good luck
Old     (jennifer)      Join Date: May 2002       10-08-2004, 5:55 PM Reply   
Great to Hear. Josh is awwwsome. Perfect guy for the customer service...

I have had tons of problems with my 04 minx's. I tried to talk to one of the local reps and he was a complete a**hole. I was soo pissed at LF I was ready to replace them with something else.

I met Josh at the Expo and told him about the binding problems and he's sending some 05 minx's...

Gotta love 'em
Old    shopguy            10-08-2004, 6:27 PM Reply   
I would never ride a LF..To many warrenty problems....
Old     (nickpman)      Join Date: Feb 2003       10-08-2004, 10:23 PM Reply   
Liquid Force is awesome, they're customer service is the best ive delt with, broken boards and such.... i dont know where ur coming up with the warranty problems because ive called on a board that ive had for more then 2 years and no receipt and they hooked me up within like 20 mins and i got a new one shipped to my house free. Also had the problem with the Transit bindings, and they are sending me the 05's as i speek. Good Guys over there...
Old    shopguy            10-09-2004, 7:52 AM Reply   
All companies do the same thing with warrenty..LF is not special! Across the board cwb,obrien etc...
Old     (canaday)      Join Date: Dec 2002 Location: Hawthorne       10-12-2004, 8:26 AM Reply   
John, why are you baggin' on a company that is serving the wakeboard community well. Can people be happy with the company that they are loyal to or do they have to ride with whatever you want them to? And speaking of all companies across the board providing excellent customer service, they don't. I've had bad experiences with a company in terms of the customer service they provide and the quality of product they deliver.
Old     (p_b_parks)      Join Date: Dec 2003       10-12-2004, 3:34 PM Reply   
is CWB good in that respect?
Old     (canaday)      Join Date: Dec 2002 Location: Hawthorne       10-12-2004, 4:05 PM Reply   
I have never had a good experience with CWB but I have heard others who have.