Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       03-21-2011, 8:59 PM Reply   
So we just had the boat and sportsman show here in Edmonton over the weekend...

I finish up working my booth and finally have a chance to tour the show and catch up with everyone.

I wander over to the Wizard Lake Marine space to visit with board sports Manager Clint, Jeff Heer and any of the other reps and riders at the show. I'm checking out the new gear and there's a guy working I don't recognize and I'm just thinking it's one of the Wizard guys. He asks me if he can give me a hand.

"Honestly dude, I probably know more about these boards than you do" and within two minutes I'm shaking this guys hand who introduces himself as "Bo from Liquid Force"

Thankfully Bo is a great guy and I more than once had to straight up tell him that I was in the wrong and that he most definitely knew more than I did.

Needless to say this thread is for Bo, Jeff, Clint, and everyone else in the Liquid Force Family to say "my bad" and that I still feel a goof enough I need to post it on Wakeworld!

Thanks for another great boatshow and all the painfully fun times that come with meeting up with old friends and new friends!
Old     (trentj6930)      Join Date: Oct 2007       03-21-2011, 9:07 PM Reply   
Thanks for the chuckle! Bo was really nice. I worked for Wizard all weekend and we had a great show. It is nice to have the experts like Jeff and Bo help out the rest of the Wizard staff. Next year I have to sit down and learn more from them. Clint was running around like mad all weekend.
Old     (tripsw)      Join Date: May 2006       03-21-2011, 10:03 PM Reply   
Bo rocks!