Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2009

Old     (dadthedriver)      Join Date: Jul 2004       07-30-2009, 11:14 PM Reply   
Just got the rough frame put in for our A frame slider. Still have to put the 2x6's along the top edge, cover the sides with plywood and lay down the Trex on the top. It is 20' up 20' across and 20' down. should be hitting it by the end of the weekend. It is 6 feet deep under the slider and this winter we are going to build the fun box on the side so it will be a fantastic transfer box. Located in Fresno

Upload
Upload
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       07-30-2009, 11:43 PM Reply   
whens the comp ben??
Old     (hudd007)      Join Date: May 2006       07-30-2009, 11:58 PM Reply   
I'm moving out to Fresno/Clovis in the next week or two, gotta find a place first....Starting a new job (relocation) on Monday. Where do you ride normally? Water in the pics looks fab...
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-31-2009, 8:24 AM Reply   
VERY sick Ben.....looking forward to checkin it out.
Old     (dadthedriver)      Join Date: Jul 2004       07-31-2009, 8:36 AM Reply   
The comp is Sept 19 and 20. Should be a good time. Day time wake comp. Night time rail jam and party with a DJ and cash bar. hudd007 the picture is where we ride it is a private lake that pretty much looks like that every day.
Old    trevor_kershaw            07-31-2009, 9:15 AM Reply   
12 hour day and it finaly looks like a slider!
Old     (dadthedriver)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-02-2009, 9:28 PM Reply   
We spent the afternoon getting the top completely on and had to take a pass at it. We will plywood the side thus week but it is going to be allot of good times at the lake. Here is video of the first hit by Ryan Lacefield.
Old     (pittsy)      Join Date: Apr 2004       08-02-2009, 11:23 PM Reply   
looks like the boat has just enough room before having to turn
Old    supraguy            08-03-2009, 3:39 AM Reply   
nice work guys if I was closer I would be there. How do youlike the Epic boat?
Old     (26lacefield)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-03-2009, 7:12 AM Reply   
the slider is awesome. very sterdy. we built it right so that hopefully we can get atleast a couple years out of it.

Matt- coming from that side of the slider its a little short for the boat to drive into but i was also riding a 80 foot line in the little video we shot. coming from the other way you have more than enough room. we sunk it into the shore a little for some future additions this winter . we are hoping to get a wave runner to pull the rail jam in the contest and possibly will be buying one to leave at the lake for member use. we plan to build many more sliders all along the shore line so we can just do circles of rail passes.

Sean- when you get all settled in here in Fresno(i'm in Clovis)let me or Ben know and you'll have to come out to the lake for a set.