Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 23, 2009

Old     (gunnertom4593)      Join Date: Sep 2008       01-28-2009, 12:51 PM Reply   
Who has ridden the new system 2.0 at the projects. I saw on the website that you can ride for an hour for $20, I was thinking about checking it out.
I'm not that experienced of a rider, will I be ok or are all the obstacles for advanced riders??
I can hit everything at owc but the A frame.
Old     (grasso)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-29-2009, 6:04 PM Reply   
The new S2 (Sesitec 2.0) Is up and running at the projects ! it is 20 $ per person an hour to ride at a max of 5 people per hr. I have been out riding the system as much as possible and it is the most fun i have had on a wakeboard/wakeskate in years. there is no waiting in line like normal cables and when you fall on the S2 you will pick you back up ! no matter your skill level their is always something to be learned out on the projects S2. The level of progression on the S2 will blow your mind. if you are wondering who has came out and sessioned the S2 the names are endless. Most of the "big names" in the industry have shredded it up .. just to name a few Keith Lindberg was out yesterday, and Rusty came to hang out today... And yes even rusty learned 3 new tricks.. whether it be Projects Pat or Matt Hickman or chris saltinski operating the S2 They will be able to help you with anything you are striving to learn or perfect..

So grab your gear, and come shred bro !!