Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through October 06, 2008

Old     (hehateme)      Join Date: Sep 2008       09-15-2008, 7:35 AM Reply   
I need to know if my boat made it through Hurricane Ike. I store it at Quality Marine on the west side of hwy 105 before lakeview marina. If anybody passes by there can you let me know if you see damage on the storage facilities on the east side of Quality Marine??

Very concerned about my boat. Thanks.
Old     (scwellman)      Join Date: Nov 2006       09-15-2008, 7:53 AM Reply   
I live on the lake, heavy damage to a lot of the local boat storage units, I keep my boat stored across the street from April Sound, lots of the roof's were peeled back or off, I lucked out my unit is till in tact, haven't been down by quality marine.

Dam took hit and SJRA is telling all waterfront owners to get there boats out before they drop the lake level for repairs similar to Rita.

Sorry I couldn't give more information.
Old     (hehateme)      Join Date: Sep 2008       09-15-2008, 8:02 AM Reply   
If your driving out today, i really would appreciate it if you could drive by quality marine. The street right before quality marine and the first storage to the left is mine. I have the biggest stall all the way down to the right #138.

I work at the largest Toyota dealer in Houston, in Spring, and would be happy to return the favor at anytime.
Old     (scwellman)      Join Date: Nov 2006       09-15-2008, 8:09 AM Reply   
Not a problem, plan on heading back over to my house, later today and will try and check and get you information.

I'm staying in Hockley were there is power and internet, will do what I can to get you some information ASAP.
Old     (hehateme)      Join Date: Sep 2008       09-15-2008, 9:24 AM Reply   
Thanks again.