Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 14, 2007

Old     (headhunter)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-19-2007, 12:21 PM Reply   
Anyone see Helium 08 at Expo? Opinions?
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-19-2007, 1:40 PM Reply   
Seriously, the sickest PFD line I have seen! They have three new materials that they are using to make the jacket lighter and softer and the graphics are unbelievable. Can't wait to get them in my shop.
Old     (headhunter)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-19-2007, 3:47 PM Reply   
Agreed, some of the most aggressive vests on the market. Sure to be a big hit this year!!!
Old     (spin2win)      Join Date: Feb 2006       09-19-2007, 4:04 PM Reply   
there 08 is up on their myspace...
Old     (closedtoe)      Join Date: Jan 2007       09-19-2007, 4:49 PM Reply   
whats their myspace?
Old     (nuckledragger)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-19-2007, 6:13 PM Reply   
I walked by their booth about 100 times at Surf Expo and everytime I I stopped and stared. Their vests look sweet.
Old     (wondermike)      Join Date: Apr 2006       09-19-2007, 6:14 PM Reply   
oh man that stuff does look sweet. http://www.myspace.com/heliumwake especially the sniper vest. I just don't know if i want to buy anymore helium stuff anymore. I had a Colin Wright handle that broke last season and helium never replaced it for my local shop. The shop was cool and ended up giving me store cred but i really wished Helium stepped up. Especially now that i have a swat vest that needs to be replaced. My local shop also stopped carrying helium after last year due to their lack of service.
Old     (srh00z)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-19-2007, 6:17 PM Reply   
One of the guys on our boat just got a Swat vest, the material and fit of the vest is very cool, but it doesn't offer much in the way of flotation. The new stuff looks pretty cool.
Old     (headhunter)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-20-2007, 2:47 AM Reply   
Mike, try exchanging your stuff now. Helium went thru a buyout this past winter/ spring, and everything was on shut down until May/ June. Helium will service any needs you have now.
Old     (wondermike)      Join Date: Apr 2006       09-20-2007, 8:55 AM Reply   
To late on the handle now as it is gone. No no one near me sells helium now so i would have to go through an online retailer. I may be willing to give another chance and see how the new owners are doing.
Old     (headhunter)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-20-2007, 10:18 AM Reply   
Helium was bought out by K2, won't be any issues.
Old     (drewsnautique94)      Join Date: Nov 2006       09-20-2007, 2:12 PM Reply   
the bandanna stuff is pretty sweet, but a little tacky...i like the swat and swat chrome vest...love my helium swats ncga vests, so i cant wait too pick up the new gear