Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 24, 2009

Old     (norcalbordr)      Join Date: Feb 2006       09-13-2009, 7:04 PM Reply   
Who was ripping it up on the tan colored Wakesetter on railroad today? I was on the White VLX and we kept passing each other. Whoever was riding when I threw a wrapped 5 next to you was throwing down! And whoever rode after you was badass too (I think it might have been Twelker). It was good motivation for me while I was riding to step up my game. Nice work out there today.
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       09-13-2009, 7:29 PM Reply   
That was us- the Twelkers. Riders were Trever Maur, Raequel Hoffman, Justin Payton, Wally Anderson, and Jeremy and Josh Twelker. They all throw down in their own way. It may have been Trever riding when you threw the wrapped toe 5.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-13-2009, 7:35 PM Reply   
Boat full of killers right there.
Old     (norcalbordr)      Join Date: Feb 2006       09-13-2009, 7:36 PM Reply   
Was that Trever that fell on the BS 7 in front of us? That was some sick riding by all 3 guys we saw riding on the boat. I thought that was Raequel but we weren't positive. Hopefully we will pass each other out there again next weekend. Tell the guys I said it was fun throwing down the hammer each time we passed.
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       09-13-2009, 8:15 PM Reply   
Trever was working on switch HS BS 7s.
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       09-13-2009, 8:22 PM Reply   
that was a boat load of rippers for sure.

J. wrapped 5, sick brotha!!!!! what way you throwin it. we need to ride soon i havent seen you let alone ride with ya all summer bro.
Old     (norcalbordr)      Join Date: Feb 2006       09-13-2009, 8:42 PM Reply   
Sup Bryan, we've been hitting it up almost every sunday for a while now that Deputy Ryan is working Saturday nights. Next Sunday is supposed to be way nicer weather. The sun poked through every once in a while today. Vics was blown out but railroad was nice. I'm just throwin the TS 5 regular FS. I've been working on a nose grab front flip to fakie but haven't ridden away with it yet. Getting super close, just keep popping the handle when I land. Its starting to piss me off actually. I need to ride with someone who can land that so that they can tell me what the hell I'm doing wrong.
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       09-13-2009, 9:26 PM Reply   
sick buddy. im down for a sunday now the crowds are thinning out. we mainly ride wensday and friday. i dont think anyone i ride with has a front flip, scotty might? i finally got a couple different 3's this summer hs, fs and bs, workin on ts 3's. like i said we gotta ride soon. ill hit you up for sure, we got the weight dialed in my boat, the bu is SLUMPED!!
Old     (chas)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-13-2009, 10:47 PM Reply   
What up B?
Hit me up any time you need a driver.

(Message edited by chas on September 13, 2009)