Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 06, 2009

Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       04-06-2009, 5:02 PM Reply   
as you can see.. the delta was blown out yesterday...

"Are you sure its not windy? Its howlen at my place" hahahaha

Upload
Upload

Billy
Upload

Jay
Upload

Evan
Upload
Upload

The Seal
Upload
Old     (daveronix199)      Join Date: Feb 2009       04-06-2009, 7:28 PM Reply   
SICK BRO SICK.....What are you riding behind wake looks tight!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-06-2009, 7:30 PM Reply   
nice isaac.

i miss the delta.

quote:

By Dave (daveronix199) on Monday, April 06, 2009 - 7:28 pm:

What are you riding behind wake looks tight!

did you see the wake in another thread?
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       04-06-2009, 11:57 PM Reply   
We wuz in the "Bone CRUSHA"
Old     (kickflip_mj)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-07-2009, 12:03 AM Reply   
ahaha seal point.. i hate that seal it scares the crap out of me every time i fall around there... i feel like its going to come from the abyss and eat me.lol well im jelous, i cant wait to get out of chico and come home and ride for easter weekend... well great shots guys, really makes me love disco
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       04-07-2009, 10:41 AM Reply   
ya, the thing is if a seal can live in the delta, why cant a shark?
Old     (wakeviolater)      Join Date: Sep 2004       04-07-2009, 10:44 AM Reply   
stupid wind...always screwing things up.
Old     (pureblue)      Join Date: Jun 2002       04-07-2009, 11:32 AM Reply   
I think that a shark could not survive in fresh water. The osmolarity would be wrong for their gills. I don't know if the water was brackish there. But that is my theory anyways.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-07-2009, 11:36 AM Reply   
Yeah the difference between a Shark and a seal is that a seal has lungs and breathes oxygen like us. A shark has gills and draws the oxygen from the water, theoretically a bull shark could do it but they live in warmer climates and are not found in the Pacific. Thank GOD!!

Good to see some spring shredding, get after it!!
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-07-2009, 12:04 PM Reply   
uhhh yea....thanks for the call evan/jay

looks like fun
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-07-2009, 12:17 PM Reply   
JR... You're flakier than Kellogs. Maybe if you'd actually show up when I throw the invite, then you'd be more likely to get it more often. How many times were we supposed to snowboard this winter?

Ha, ha, ha.. Kidding sucka. We'll ride soon.
Old     (chilidog)      Join Date: Dec 2007       04-07-2009, 12:24 PM Reply   
We were out there Sunday and it was great, windy in Tracy but nice on the water, funny you showed the seal because right as we were cruising past the old river ITalian slough intersection somebody in the boat asked if we ever saw any seals and that spot is where I always see the seal. You guys are nuts going in shorts I sweated my arse off in my drysuit but the water is still too cold to find me in shorts.
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       04-07-2009, 12:26 PM Reply   
Scott, water was actually alot warmer that we all thought it would be. Easily trunkable ..
Old     (chilidog)      Join Date: Dec 2007       04-07-2009, 2:02 PM Reply   
my feet went numb from standing in it at ski beach, I must say I am a huge wuss when it comes to cold water, after I got out of the drysuit it was soaked inside from the sweat of the wrestling match to get in that thing, made me appreciate the summer when you can just jump in at any time, where were you all hanging out?? I rode from ski beach down Indian to old river then to Italian, water was amazing as usual, got passed by a pickelfork offshore boat on Indian who was cookin, huge rooster tail....
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-07-2009, 3:04 PM Reply   
the snow my friend. that's 3 hours away and sketch with my integra.... this is ten and some change...

i see how it is...
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-07-2009, 3:04 PM Reply   
We pretty much stuck to the river. We got down toward rivers end at the junction to Vics. After we all took a set we took a couple hour long breakfast at Orwood so my hangover could subside, then it was back to the river for the rest of the day. In the afternoon we were riding over by railroad.

Water was chili, but not bad. Trunks were fine. I'd say temp was around 60.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-07-2009, 3:07 PM Reply   
JR... shoulda got that Audi we were talking about.

Don't trip. Snowboard season is almost over. We'll be riding wake non-stop in no time. I know it's not like you haven't been riding. You've probably been wakin' more this winter than I was all last summer.
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-07-2009, 3:12 PM Reply   
HAHAH...i'm not trippin just like givin you fools a hard time. i got some surprises for you guys if you can promise to keep a secret....
Old     (jay_j)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-07-2009, 3:53 PM Reply   
Nice Pics Isaac, thanks for the camera work!

Yo JR.... my bad Bro. I kept telling Evan to call you, but he smacked me and told me shut up. Whats up, let's ride soon!
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       04-07-2009, 4:37 PM Reply   
Good riding Jay! You guys killed it out there!
Old     (parkgirl)      Join Date: Nov 2001       04-08-2009, 11:41 AM Reply   
Sometimes it's worth taking the chance on a windy day! I'm glad it worked out, and you guys got to ride. BTW...I do make a nice fat sack these days ;) hint,hint boys.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-08-2009, 12:17 PM Reply   
Next time chick... That's for sure. One thing though, you're not much of a fat sac. You're good for company, but you don't help the wake much. LOL!!
Old     (shon_g)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-08-2009, 6:56 PM Reply   
Evan....how you likin the Absolute?
Old     (boardwake)      Join Date: Sep 2008       04-08-2009, 7:41 PM Reply   
I have got to ride the delta!
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       04-09-2009, 1:09 AM Reply   
you fools are crazy rockin the trunks. im in my wetty every year until after spring ride then i gots to ditch it. you Ev you still tryin to hit T-ho on sunday. tryin to put a crew together maybe. i know i got 1 already, yah you know who you are pimpin, andrea you down? i know jenna would want to roll if you came out.
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       04-09-2009, 1:11 AM Reply   
oh yah, Jay, when you coming out to race sucka?
Old     (kickflip_mj)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-09-2009, 9:10 AM Reply   
so how often do you guys look for a third?
Old     (parkgirl)      Join Date: Nov 2001       04-09-2009, 9:18 AM Reply   
Hey Bryan- I have dinner with the family Sunday, what time are you thinking of going out? I'd love to come hang out.
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       04-09-2009, 9:25 AM Reply   
ill let you know it would be in the morning, only if it looks like a decent day though. i will let you know foo sho.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-09-2009, 10:38 AM Reply   
Shon.. I think I'm going to like it. That was my first ride this season, though, so I wont judge yet. Plus I was still a bit hazy from the night before. LOL!! I know for sure that it's much stickier on the water than the Transcend which I was a bit suprised about.

Bryan.. I'm t-ho'n it this weekend. I want to get one last weekend, then I'm on the boat from here out. If you're ever looking for weekend riders count me in. We'll have to hook up for some weekdays, too.

Michael, all summer long, bro. Shoot me your digits and I'll get a hold of you. We're not very good at planning, though. It almost always a last minute call. Gotta have your gear with you at all times when you ride with us. Ha, ha, ha.
Old     (jay_j)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-09-2009, 2:37 PM Reply   
Yo Andrea, how's the knee! You're probably up and around but no ridin yet, right? We hittin the water or what this summer... I gotta get Kari out there to ride so you can push her!
Old     (shon_g)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-09-2009, 4:35 PM Reply   
Evan..must have been a good night..haha..did u notice much of a speed difference between the 2? I always thought the Absolute was super slow.
Old     (parkgirl)      Join Date: Nov 2001       04-09-2009, 4:50 PM Reply   
Yo Jay, Knee is really good! Not gonna be riding for a little while yet, but would LOVE to hang out on the water with you and give Kari some cheers. Miss you guys, see ya soon!
Old     (mkperceptions)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-11-2009, 10:34 PM Reply   
only seen the seal once, was pretty cool. nice riding i love the D. Gotta get the boat out of storage soon
Old     (da_kamp)      Join Date: Jan 2008       04-11-2009, 11:44 PM Reply   
I hate that friggin seal, rode through there once last march and the little punk surfaced right infront of me

Good thing I brought that other pair of boardshorts that day....
Old     (tonis)      Join Date: Mar 2005       04-13-2009, 8:47 AM Reply   
LOL Josh!! I was in the water when one cruised past me. I know the feeling, I lost all bodily fuctions too!

Nice pics Isaac.
Old     (kickflip_mj)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-13-2009, 12:45 PM Reply   
Even,
i will pm you my number, i live in disco so my stuff is always in my truck or at the house so i easily can ride anytime, im in chico till mid may for school but ill be back to ride all summer. oh yeah im good for gas. looking forward to riding.