Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through October 06, 2008

Old     (chrishopf)      Join Date: Sep 2007       08-26-2008, 2:52 PM Reply   
Hey everyone,

Its a sad day for me because I have decided to sell my Jeep. I have a 2002 2WD Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. It has a 4.7L V-8, and as of this afternoon, has 119,200 miles. I have changed and used synthetic oil every 6-7,000 miles and have kept it up very well. It runs excellent!!

Within the past month, I have had a new air conditioning system installed and is awesome!! AND within the past few weeks I have replaced all 4 wheels with Michelin LTX A/S All Season tires.

Here is a link to Kelly Blue Book with all its specifications, recommended prices and stuff. I am selling it in GOOD CONDITION for $5,000, but open to reasonable offers.

http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/PricingReport.aspx?YearId=2002&Mileage=119200&Vehi cleClass=UsedCar&ManufacturerId=24&ModelId=162&Pri ceType=Private+Party&VehicleId=4275&SelectionHisto ry=4275%7c28884%7c27606%7c0%7c0%7c166168%7ctrue%7c 166273%7ctrue&Condition=Good&QuizConditions=

Also, here is a link to wakesiderides. There is a picture of my jeep in the very last pic on my page. I will take and get more pics up tomorrow. Please let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.wakesiderides.com/rides/index.php?page=out&id=3014

My email address is cjhopf @ ncsu.edu and my cell phone number is 919-801-3507.

Thanks for your interest!
CH