Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 27, 2008

Old     (maliburider456)      Join Date: Nov 2006       03-17-2008, 6:37 PM Reply   
i was doing a crowmobe and as soon as i left the wake my ronix ones snapped at the plate on both sides and even bent the metal in the plate! Ive never ehard of that happening until yesterday. has anyone else?
Old     (norcalbordr)      Join Date: Feb 2006       03-17-2008, 6:56 PM Reply   
pop, then throw! Thats crazy actually. I've never heard of that. Did you leave early and was your board still suctioned to the water when you threw the trick? Thats so much force for that to happen.
Old     (maliburider456)      Join Date: Nov 2006       03-17-2008, 7:16 PM Reply   
i threw it a little early but not that early. the one before that one i landed got the handle and slit out on my heels. it was crazy! im going to try a different style of ronix boots
Old     (da_kamp)      Join Date: Jan 2008       03-17-2008, 7:21 PM Reply   
man, i wish i could break anything on a crowmobe that was landed
Old     (maliburider456)      Join Date: Nov 2006       03-17-2008, 7:24 PM Reply   
what?
Old     (cavlxenvy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-17-2008, 10:31 PM Reply   
Um I have seen those plates snap. Just not like that. Thats what you get when you have boots that you never come out of. Something has to give.
Old     (da_kamp)      Join Date: Jan 2008       03-17-2008, 11:26 PM Reply   
hopefully Ronix covers that ?
Old     (astonestreet)      Join Date: Oct 2007       03-18-2008, 5:36 AM Reply   
Taylor, I drive past your malibu dealership everyday on my way to work ( I work off of exit 28)Needless to say the drool starts about a quater mile up the road and stops at Cashions. Dosen't relate to the post but had to give you some props on those super sick boats sitting out front!
Old     (norcalbordr)      Join Date: Feb 2006       03-18-2008, 6:31 AM Reply   
Ronix should cover it. Take them back to whatever shop you bought them from. My Ronix ones had both inner boots pop out last summer and I got a brand new pair of 08's.