Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 29, 2007

Old     (derek23)      Join Date: Oct 2006       11-12-2007, 8:45 AM Reply   
What companies make a wider binding? I currently have 05 CWB bindings and the sides of my feet are in massive pain and I can't do a full run without taking a break with the board off.
Old     (dudeman)      Join Date: Mar 2005       11-12-2007, 9:01 AM Reply   
Had the same problem until I switched to the '07 3DS. No more pain and my feet are at least EEE or even EEEE.
Old     (j_money)      Join Date: May 2006       11-12-2007, 1:16 PM Reply   
Second the 3ds!!! I have really wide feet with my size 13's and the 3ds are AWESOME!!! There is no excuse for binding discomfort so dont put up with it if you have it! I got a brand new pair of 08 Hyperlite Atlas's if you wanna get into some bindings that feel great, perform awesome, and are just plain sick! There XXL's.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-12-2007, 5:10 PM Reply   
Look at the Zenons as well.

I had he same problem as you and and the best fitting binding I found for my fat feet are the pre cursor of the 3ds - Belmonts.

I tried the Zenons and was amazed... they were actually too wide for my feet.
Old     (johnsvt)      Join Date: Dec 2006       11-12-2007, 7:55 PM Reply   
I have a pair of 3DS also liked the CWB Fuzes but had to switch for the same reason.
Old     (reckless)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-13-2007, 5:40 AM Reply   
gator fleetwoods r pretty wide
Old     (elantz)      Join Date: Jul 2006       11-13-2007, 10:47 AM Reply   
3DS also. 9.5 Wide foot. Started with Large - they got sloppy once broken in. Went to M/L they were perfect but then broke. New Atlas (same as 3DS) on the way! I had a set of murrays that also fit my wide foot well. Haven't tried the new murrays.

I've always wanted a pair of LF Watsons or Shanes, but they do not fit me well.

I put on Ronix Cells and Ones in the shop and they feel pretty good also but I have never demoed them.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-14-2007, 7:53 AM Reply   
I switched to the HL Parks (or whatever they call them now) . The strings are on the sides as opposed to solid rubber. This allow for a wider foot comfortably.