Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 06, 2007

Old     (mlindie)      Join Date: Mar 2007       07-14-2007, 10:05 AM Reply   
We have finally decided to make a move and just get a boat this week! We have narrowed the search down to 4. They are a 2001 Correct Craft 21' v-drive with supposedly 33 hrs. Two Malibu's listed on this site. A 2000 23' LSV wakesetter with 450 hrs, a 2001 Malibu 21' XLV with i think 180 hours and finally a 2001 21' Tige Riders edition with 110 hrs and a 2001 22' Centurion Avalanche not sure about the hours. All look clean and we will be taking them all out for a test drive. The hours on the CC make me think that it is a scam. All are aound the same price. We like to board, ski, and wakesurf. What does everyone think about the 4 models? All the boats have towers and sound systems, all have some kind of ballast system except for the tige. Only the Tige has Perfect pass. We like the length of the 23' Malibu but the hours are high...okay thoughts anyone??? Thanks,
Michelle
Old     (bradenb12)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-14-2007, 11:56 AM Reply   
They all seem like nice boats, It all comes down to what YOU want in a boat and what you need out of it. FYI: 450 hours is not bad at all considering it is a 2000. If it was well maintained I wouldn't even worry about it. Just saying don't take it out of the running because of the hours. Good luck!
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       07-14-2007, 12:03 PM Reply   
Is the Nautique is a Supersport and has only 33 hours that seems like a great deal... same hull as the Superair 210 until as of late
Old     (rio_sanger)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-14-2007, 1:53 PM Reply   
sumthin smells fishy about a 6 yr. old boat with 33 hrs on it
Old     (04gravitygames)      Join Date: Jan 2006       07-14-2007, 2:41 PM Reply   
2004 Gravity Games SSV, Kenwood reciever cd player, 4 kenwood inboard speakers,4 MB Quartz discuss tower speakers, JL amp,Kenwood amp, dual batteries, electronic perko switch, this boat is MINT and only has 190 hrs on it. The oil has been changed every 40 hrs with mobil 1 synthetic oil. Snap on bow cover and cockpit cover. Im trying to sell because i want a bigger boat. The wake is awsome on this boat. I run stock bags and 10 50# steel plates thru out the boat. I cannot get the pictures to load, if you want them mail me. If your interested please contact me at:

liquidelement05@earthlink.net

I will let this boat go for $42,500.