Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 11, 2007

Old     (ironcross25)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-06-2007, 5:34 AM Reply   
I was driving past a small dealer ship lastnight and saw an older Supra so I pulled in and took a look at it. 86 Supra Sunsport with a 351 pleasurecraft. about 1300 hours. That guy wants $4500 obo. I looked the boat over and its is in super nice shape. The guy said it was stored inside its whole life when not on the lake. It has an orange paint scheme and black bottom. Not sure for the floors and stringers I was unable to climb inside to test that stuff.He said there is a soft spot in the floor and thats it but I would like to see the motor mount bolts. Anyone interested its worth the look at. If I had the money would seriously consider even though I have the same boat but just a closed bow.