Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 08, 2007

Old     (j3t_m3ch)      Join Date: Jun 2006       06-28-2007, 11:14 AM Reply   
Saw this on Ebay - just wondering if anyone has tried it or what you guys think about a one size fits all wake helmet? http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-WAKEBOARD-WAKESKATE-SURFBOARD-HELMET-WHITE_W0QQitemZ160132086283QQihZ006QQcategoryZ2380 7QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Old     (erock_15)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-28-2007, 11:41 AM Reply   
I've got one and really like it. It has an adjustable band on the inside that you can fit to your noggin.
Old     (justcoz5)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-28-2007, 11:45 AM Reply   
I am not sure if you have read this thread http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/468230.html?1183054752

one of the major concerns seems to be having a helmet that fits you properly. I am not sure that a one size fits all helmet can provide the same protection that a helmet built for a specific size can.

If you can only afford to spend that much, i would tend to say an adjustable helmet is better than no helmet.
Old     (wakejunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-28-2007, 1:01 PM Reply   
I bought a helmet for the ear drum rupture factor and went with a Protec Ace Wake for the that reason.

Chris
Get the Grip you Deserve
www.wakejunky.com
Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       06-28-2007, 2:17 PM Reply   
***HI-JACK****
Chris there have been some questions and stuff like your gator grip, don't know if you've seen the threads.. I recommended you, so keep a look out.

*** END HI-JACK****