Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       09-11-2006, 3:38 PM Reply   
oh yeah, just got them today... all 100 lbs of them..!

18x24" and ready to stick to your wall. I'm working on getting the tubes to ship these. In the meantime if you are interested, please let me know?

Upload

Upload
Old     (soaoroaoh)      Join Date: Apr 2006       09-11-2006, 10:20 PM Reply   
i definitely want to get my hands on one of these!
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       09-11-2006, 11:06 PM Reply   
You know I want one. I have the perfect place for it on my 'Syn' inspired wall.
Old     (dizzyg)      Join Date: May 2005       09-12-2006, 8:38 AM Reply   
I'd love one, have the dvd on pre-order, let me know what you need from me!
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       09-12-2006, 2:01 PM Reply   
Sweet!

Two ways you can get your hands on one:

2,000 of these are being distributed to JBL/Infinty Marine Audio Dealers, 600 to Sidewayz's major retailers, and another 500 to EPIC Wakeboard Dealers in the next few weeks. So if you have any of these local shops in your area, please stop by and let them know you want a Chick Flick poster. There will also be some available at Ohana Boarshop in San Jose, CA and MiloSports in Lafayette, CA...

Or... You can get them directly from the TCF site. All we ask is that people cover shipping and packaging (approx $3-5)
Old     (paolad)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-13-2006, 8:26 AM Reply   
Does this mean that the DVD release is coming close????? A countdown would be nice!!!
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       09-13-2006, 12:16 PM Reply   
Yes ... we anticipate having the DVD delivered to your door and shops by mid Nov.

If anyone is at EXPO this weekend in FL, stop on by the EPIC booth to pick up your posters!

Also I just ordered the shipping tube so I will be able to start sending these out next week.

Thanks again for everyone’s support. Joe has been working feverishly to get some footage to show at Expo and it looks GOOOOOD!
Old     (lizrd)      Join Date: Jul 2002       09-13-2006, 4:43 PM Reply   
My birthday is mid November - I'm a Scorpio. Maybe if I'm good I will get TCF from my BF...He already told me I get a Denali when I land the backroll. I've tried it twice.
Old     (prm)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-18-2006, 12:02 PM Reply   
I'd like to order one for my daughter. Any chance that Sonja Scheffler is in the video?
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       10-18-2006, 1:12 PM Reply   
Hi Pete,

Sweet, that's awesome! Yes, there will be some footage of Sonja in the video.
Old     (prm)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-18-2006, 2:27 PM Reply   
Thanks!! I'll be sure to p.u. a video as well. We know Sonja as were from Michigan so it will be good to see her in a video again. One of our favorite wakeboard video clips is the section from the video, 24/7 with all the girls wakeboarding (Sonja, Tina, Andrea, etc).