Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 27, 2006

Old     (braap)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-29-2006, 4:40 PM Reply   
Any guys or gals going out to sylvan lake for the trauma tour this year? Debating to go or not to go. that is the question.
Old     (mcx2ryd)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-29-2006, 5:38 PM Reply   
Travis.

I am in the same dilema. Seems to be a great line up of riders. Including....
Danny Harf
Chad Sharpe
Rusty Malinoski to name a few.. www.prowakeinvitational.com
Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       08-29-2006, 6:20 PM Reply   
Nationals was a great show in itself last weekend up here in Edmonton. I'd like to go to the Trauma tour but our season is short and I missed lots from injury and running the provincial tour, not to mention work. I'm squeezing my riding in while I can.
Old     (wakinbakin)      Join Date: Sep 2004       08-30-2006, 9:22 AM Reply   
I'm headin up this weekend, weather looks good and Andrew Adkinson is ridin as well.
Old     (mcx2ryd)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-03-2006, 8:12 AM Reply   
So how was it for those who went? Any pics? What were the big names that showed up?
Old     (braap)      Join Date: Mar 2004       09-03-2006, 10:12 PM Reply   
I showed up, it wasn't bad..moto freestyle became old fast.. unless u like to see 8 back flips from the same dude time after time. The boardin was pretty good, but again this year the crowd was not up to par..the bands could have been better.. other wise it was a good time..