Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 25, 2006

Old     (shaun_murray)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-09-2006, 10:12 AM Reply   
I have been getting some private messages on my email, which is no big deal, but just wanted to post that Im sorry if i don't get back to you. Kinda busy round here.
For the people who asked "it this you?"...
No, it's not. I have a personal secretary named Bruce who types really fast. Just kidding, its me...and i can type kinda quick, but have to correct a lot of errors, like how I didn't capitalize "I" twice earlier in this post.
Wanna see someting annoying? Ifyoudon'tspaceanythingitcanbehardtoreadunlessyour eallytakethetimetobreakdowneachword.seewhatimean?i nfact,it'skindahardtonoautomaticallyhitthespacebar whentypingthis.nevermind,i'mgettingbetteratitnow.h a.
Old     (key_daddy)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-09-2006, 10:22 AM Reply   
damnthatishardtodowithouthittingthespacebar.
Old     (ashly)      Join Date: Jul 2004       04-09-2006, 10:32 AM Reply   
How come you don't put up any pics in your profile?
Old     (toby_yeo)      Join Date: Feb 2006       04-09-2006, 10:33 AM Reply   
oooo fun fun shaun

sngtfsfgtnhsfgnhwrthwrthwrthnwrthwrtjwrtjwrtjwrtjw rtjwrtnjrSHAUNMURRAYROCKSgfghehtwrthw2ethwreht2rth w

wow i closed my eyes and look what i came up with
how weird is that!!!

we need a game of halo 2 on the xbox
Old     (shaun_murray)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-09-2006, 10:36 AM Reply   
i would give my xbox user name but people would want to go there and just work me.
"Oh man, I was playin shaun murray on halo 2 and i worked him. "
that was a 7 year old girl.
Old     (toby_yeo)      Join Date: Feb 2006       04-09-2006, 10:45 AM Reply   
hahahaha, yer im not like that haha. im crap at halo anyways.

you can PM me it ha. i understand if you dont

cheers
Old     (key_daddy)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-09-2006, 12:14 PM Reply   
amyone for halo PM me, azz cricket, is my gamertag
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-09-2006, 12:46 PM Reply   
Shaun,

That's funny. Kind of reminds me of this I found recently:

Can you read this?

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg.

THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht! oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-09-2006, 12:49 PM Reply   
shaun, stop sending me PMs dude!
Old     (nautiair)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-12-2006, 1:43 PM Reply   
dude you would kill most people on Halo 2..... as much time as you have "invested" in it.

later

Alex
Old     (board2death)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-12-2006, 2:08 PM Reply   
okay guys- i work-
so whats Halo 2?
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       04-12-2006, 2:17 PM Reply   
Bzuz - Ttah's finenur tahn Hlel!!

Shaun - if you're sooooo busy, why are you posting? BUSTED! I would be working right now if I was you. I'm sure your job is alot more enjoyable than mine.
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       04-12-2006, 3:08 PM Reply   
Well I haven't sent a PM, but since you are on wakeworld.....I just wanted to be cool like everyone else on this thread. hehehe

The warm muffins are waiting if you ever make it out here to Seattle. (you probably don't remember us telling you at the boat show if you come out on our boat we would supply muffins for the morning runs).
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-12-2006, 3:35 PM Reply   
warm muffins? please keep in mind that this is a rated g website. thank you.
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       04-12-2006, 3:37 PM Reply   
I was being G, it is you that took it to PG-13. Would you mind bring your comments back to G please.

Old     (twitch)      Join Date: Dec 2004       04-12-2006, 4:34 PM Reply   
hey shaun... is it really you
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       04-12-2006, 7:52 PM Reply   
BS - I don't think he'd remember you and Tracy offering him a home cooked Breakfast every morning if he came for the Backyard Tour. But I won't ever forget the look M-Dogg (my 5yo son) gave when Shaun asked him to throw his empty water bottle in the trash. It was like, "Huh? You want me to do what? Who do you think you are?" BAAAAAHAHAA!
Old    norcalbrdrydr            04-13-2006, 1:04 AM Reply   
So, I am sitting here, its late, and I have nothing to do, if anyone wants to play some halo 2 now or anytime, send me a message - Original Coyote - I'm not horrible and I'm not great, I'll play with anyone, just cause you are all wakeboarders. haha jk I would play with anyone, I'm bored.
Old     (slob02)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-13-2006, 6:56 AM Reply   
Murray............You are great for the sport. Thanks........
Matt Simpson