Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 21, 2006

Old     (gizel)      Join Date: Dec 2002       03-30-2006, 12:48 PM Reply   
I thought that I would ask here, I wanted to know if people knew of Indoor Boat storage places in the Central valley area, and how much they cost? I know that Liquid Wrenches and Ski World offer it but I cant remember how much they charge. Are there others out there? Also I know that one of the problems with both of those is Hours. My deal is that I live with Home Owners Association and I can not have my boat in my Driveway for longer than 24 hours. I keep it in my garage right now but it is taking the entire garage and I need to be able to other things.
Old     (dcranium)      Join Date: Mar 2006       03-30-2006, 8:19 PM Reply   
I know there is a place across from the B& W resort near Isleton. Sorry, not sure of the name though. Other Delta locals will know...
Old     (wakejunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-31-2006, 5:46 AM Reply   
Here in Sac. Seems really reasonable and secure.

http://www.mcclellanstorage.com

Chris
Get the Grip you Deserve
www.wakejunky.com
Old     (stewart)      Join Date: Feb 2006       03-31-2006, 11:49 AM Reply   
Orwood on the delta and across from B&W is Delta Boat Storage, which is where I keep mine.
Old     (getssum)      Join Date: Jul 2005       03-31-2006, 12:58 PM Reply   
There's also storage at 8 mile road at King Island Resort / Honker Cut Marine

My friend's boat is stored there, but I'm not sure who's actually operating the storage faclity, but I'd guess Honker Cut
www.honkercutmarine.com

11500 W Eight Mile Rd.
Stockton, CA. 95219
(209) 476-0103

Old     (audiopro74)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-31-2006, 6:42 PM Reply   
Yep honker cut operates the storage. Talk to judd if he's got any open he'll hook you up.
Old     (blastmaster)      Join Date: Aug 2001       04-03-2006, 8:01 AM Reply   
My boat is n Mclellan Indoor Storage, Cost is $120 month and worth every cent. It is clean dry and I never worry about it. Heck these boats with boards in the racks and wetsuits, life jacket & towels hanging on the tower to dry. talk to Ken if you call there.

Rick