Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 23, 2006

Old     (tyboarder03)      Join Date: Nov 2003       02-25-2006, 4:03 PM Reply   
I dont ride a whole lot in the winters up here... Its too cold for my blood but Im going out tommorrow and drysuiting it up for the first time. What do you guys normally wear under your drysuits? Boardshorts and tshirt, sweats ? Thanks
Old     (jmv)      Join Date: Aug 2005       02-25-2006, 4:41 PM Reply   
I wear sweats and my vest (cushion the impact). Sometimes tampoons just in case I wus out on a trick.
Old     (ivyrider)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-25-2006, 5:00 PM Reply   
sweats and the vest. make sure you have slippers or something to put on your feet after you get out. a lot of people (if the seals are comfortable) will just undo the neck and arms, and leave the legs on, just hang it around your waist. It helps to keep you warm.
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-25-2006, 5:16 PM Reply   
Tyler, Prineville or the Cove?
Old     (tyboarder03)      Join Date: Nov 2003       02-25-2006, 6:13 PM Reply   
Randy- Im going out with Nick Hagman tommorrow and his buddy up in newberg... pretty stoked, I guess this guy(never met him) just picked up his 2006 Xstar. So I'll try and post some pics up if i remember the cam.
Old     (tyboarder03)      Join Date: Nov 2003       02-25-2006, 6:29 PM Reply   
Ohh and I didnt really even answer you, but were gonna be riding on the Willamette. So whens the new boat getting in? We need to actually hook up this summer sometime, maybe you guys could push me to get better, it's tough when you're usually the best one on the boat, not that Im all that great
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-25-2006, 7:02 PM Reply   
Tyler, New boat is here, I haven't pick it up yet, still at Active. Stoked to bring it home. You will have a great time riding with Nick, super chill guy & a really good rider, he will push you. Tell him I said to work on the Whirly tomorrow. Have fun..........
Old     (shagman)      Join Date: Sep 2004       02-25-2006, 9:20 PM Reply   
Tyler - My drysuit is a full baggy suit, if you end up using it then sweats and a fairly heavy long sleeve shirt will be find under it. If you use the other suit, which is a hybrid, you'll want boardshorts and then the long sleeve shirt again. So I guess if you show up wearing board shorts under sweats you'll be good to go either way. Of course you'll want a coat and a warm hat for in the boat too. BTW we're still on for 11:30
Randy - I'll be going for that whirly, I'm wanting it bad. I've been planning on giving you guys a call when the weather gets a little warmer to come up and ride. Mike just picked up an o6 X-star and it rocks, I'd love to see Alex behind it.